• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Headquarters?

Should we have political HQ's?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Melchior

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
On Political Crossfire Forums, which seem to be down for a while now, political groups are given their own private forums.

For example, a Republican HQ, Green HQ, Independent HQ, etc.

Is there any chance of us getting that here?

We moved away from the private group forums because it didn't work well for us at the time. We had folks (and still do) join all the usergroups available regardless of thier ideology, and then they trolled the others area which defeated the purpose.

I'll be watching this poll - if enough interest, it could happen. :)

I don't know if that's a good idea.

Persons like myself (were I not a Mod) would seek ways to infiltrate another area for the fun of it. And then there are those that would seek to troll. Also, I think that people on this site are more interested in discussions versus seeking out others who will just agree with them.

In the end, it may be quite a headache for the Mods who would have to deal with the troubles that come from trying to maintain a sense of segregation in special forums.

Back
Top Bottom