• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you seen the so called "Clinton Death List". A few patterns emerge

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm not a conspiracy person, but after taking the time to read each one of the deaths listed, I noticed a few things that seemed a bit unusual.

Beside the fact that so many people died who were associated with the Clinton's (which is strange enough), I noticed that there were a hell of a lot of deaths listed as "suicide", as well as what seems to me to be a lot of deaths due to plane crashes.

I have known many people in my 50 years on this earth, but I have never had someone, ally or foe, whom I was associated with, or had any business ties with, that ever committed suicide... Yet the Clinton's have ties to 13 people whose deaths were ruled suicide, most of which were either enemies of the Clinton's or had the goods on them. The same goes for people I've known who've died in plane crashes. That number would be 0, while the Clinton's have been associated with people who have died in 5 different plane crashes.

Many of the deaths that are listed below are benign, but many of them leave me scratching my head.

(continued)

Last edited:

BREAKING: Did Hillary?s THUGS Have Conrad Rich & John Ashe Murdered? ? Doug Giles ? #ClashDaily

Last edited:

There really is a sucker born every minute...

Being sucessful and in public office you get a lot of "acquaintances", the Clinton's list of people they knew must be huge. So it wouldn't be that unusual to know that many people who committed suicide especially in his stress professions.

There really is a sucker born every minute...

You know how it goes. When you want to believe something so badly, your mind is willing and ready to make just about any leap.

I have known many people in my 50 years on this earth, but I have never had someone, ally or foe, whom I was associated with, or had any business ties with, that ever committed suicide...

I'm a rather anti-social person and even I've had 4 friends or close acquaintances commit suicide. It's much more common than you think.

The Crooked Clinton's are cursed.

You forgot Robin Williams. He hanged himself. I'm sure the Clinton's were involved. I think he threatened to make a joke about them or something.

You forgot Robin Williams. He hanged himself. I'm sure the Clinton's were involved. I think he threatened to make a joke about them or something.

And Joan Rivers. The Clinton's silenced her for knowing too much about their connections with the Satantic Illuminati.

"Any public figure is bound to have a much wider circle of acquaintance than an ordinary citizen would."

-snopes link in #2

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Conspiracy Theory.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…