• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you met any real-life Trump supporters?

Same at my pub...but the Trumpanzies tend to be the morons that start fights.

See, you want to talk about how people who like Trump in your opinion suck.

I want to talk about how Trump is a beg deal.

I win.

See, you want to talk about how people who like Trump in your opinion suck.

I want to talk about how Trump is a beg deal.

I win.

No, you lose....because what is a "beg deal"

Seriously...you just love to put the Kick Me sign on your back.

I find that the Trump cultists are pretty much made up of oafs, hillbillies and the dimwits. They don't suck, but they sure are lacking intellect.

At least they can spell.

No, you lose....because what is a "beg deal"

Seriously...you just love to put the Kick Me sign on your back.

I find that the Trump cultists are pretty much made up of oafs, hillbillies and the dimwits. They don't suck, but they sure are lacking intellect.

At least they can spell.

NAH, there are a lot of smart fellas like me in the coalition, and you know what, some of us judge things by different standards than Ivy League schmucks do. So you think we are wrong.....I can live with that, going the way we want to go is what America was supposed to be all about.

But can you live with it, are you willing to tolerate FREEDOM, am I to be allowed to think what I want?

Not by the looks of it.

That is abuse!

I win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom