• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you considered what may happen if this Russian bastard feels like he's cornered?

Crazy Ivan?

Biden has been kinda busy putting together an unprecedented economic coalition. The US has also sent humanitarian relief to Poland for the refugees.

You don't research much before posting do you?
they have nothing but trolling, don't do anything but make moronic one liners void of any fact or intelligence

Last edited:
I just Googled that and found a NY Times article stating the same. I had no idea. Makes me feel a little bit better.

Don’t get me wrong. A full scale nuclear war between the US and Russia would result in something similar to the environmental effects of the Krakatoa Eruption: multiple “Years of No Summer”. Millions would die from starvation as crop yields tanked during that time and global distribution networks are disrupted.

But it wouldn’t be the extinction level event folks think of in popular culture.

I believe he already is cornered. The problem is the nukes, and his threat to use them if any Western Power puts a boot in Ukraine. It's very frustrating and all the good words and thoughts won't help them. Putin is holding the world hostage, and be damn the consequences for his own poor people.

A despot

That might be a risk, but we can't negotiate with terrorists and have to assume he wouldn't actually do it, or his people wouldn't actually go through with it. Russians need to take their country back, Putin needs to end up at the end of a rope

How do you know that he doesnt? LOL
Very true

A few Russian leaders have died suddenly from bad stomachs 😉

The press reports he has a very small circle of henchmen, all yes men. I doubt they would turn on their master, but who knows with Russian politics🙄

All of NATO and other countries are all stepping up to punish russia. Even neutral Switzerland. Companies are stepping up and banning Russia from soccer events and other things, pulling their stake out of Russia. He's killing it, as well as President Zelensky and all the brave Ukrainians making such a stance to protect their country. Trump tried to weaken NATO, piss off our allies, blackmail Ukraine, remove sanction from Russia, and even after Putin'ns attack , praises him. So you trolls can buzz off, you hvae no credibility. Republicans, yet again, are showing what complete unpatriotic assholes partisan hacks they are and how they are wrong about everything. Biden is killing his response without pulling US troops into a conflict. Putin miscalculated. You terrorists can go move to Russia, you are not American patriots
You sound like a democrat-republican typing this paragraph.....

You sound like a democrat-republican typing this paragraph.....
Huh? you sound like someone who is trolling and is incapable of making any contribution to the topic of the thread

Back
Top Bottom