• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hatch Walks Back Comments

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Last edited:
As he should've. No President is above the law.

Hatch is coasting. He has gotten very careless and his instincts aren't as good as he thought they were.

Pretty good for him to have achieved what he has and survived as long as he has, but not as good as he thought. Hatch is still covered with excrement from the ****ty way he treated McCain when McCain said he didn't want Trump at his funeral. But not even that was enough to remind Hatch that he needed to count to 10 before he spoke to avoid nuking his own legacy in defense of the indefensible Trump.

Hatch told the truth the first go round in the hallway.....

Rapist: "Boy, do I love rape. Rape is great. A day without rape is no day for me."
Public: "That's outrageous! Rape is awful!"
Rapist: "Gosh, I didn't predict such a negative reaction. Okay, fine, rape is bad."
Public: "That's better!"

Later, rapist is arrested for rape. The public is shocked since, after all, he had walked back his statement that rape was great.

If there is impeachment, Hatch will not vote to convict, and the people who are relieved by Hatch's decision to walk back his statement will be surprised by his "no" vote. And the internet will not have enough "smack my head" gifs in response those people.

Last edited:
Rapist: "Boy, do I love rape. Rape is great. A day without rape is no day for me."
Public: "That's outrageous! Rape is awful!"
Rapist: "Gosh, I didn't predict such a negative reaction. Okay, fine, rape is bad."
Public: "That's better!"

Later, rapist is arrested for rape. The public is shocked since, after all, he had walked back his statement that rape was great.

If there is impeachment, Hatch will not vote to convict, and the people who are relieved by Hatch's decision to walk back his statement will be surprised by his "no" vote. And the internet will not have enough "smack my head" gifs in response those people.

Well, Hatch won't be in office. So it would be up to Mr. Etch-a-Sketch Romney himself to decide whether to vote for conviction from that seat.

A POTUS is bound by the Constitution to preserve, defend and protect it. His powers are enumerated and at times are expanded but all are held in check by the First Branch and the SCOTUS which in turn protect us.

lol alt left hillary radicals think the gop is in trouble :lamo

but they have no one to run for president besides oprah :lamo

Yup. That's the exact reason that not a single dem candidate won any of the House races in the last election. Not even o......

Oh. Hold on a sec.

Well, Hatch won't be in office. So it would be up to Mr. Etch-a-Sketch Romney himself to decide whether to vote for conviction from that seat.

Yeah, I screwed that up for sure. But there are plenty of other Senators who have gone on record dismissing Trump's crimes, and they're not going anyway. Hatch's comment was different only in that it was the most awful aesthetically, but the others' comments amounted to the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom