• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harris is the VP pick for Biden

Biden is doing a good job of putting together a very wide coalition from Bernie supporters to moderate Republicans fed up with Trump.

The way that Biden has been able to work out his differences with almost the entirety of the Democratic Party is encouraging. I don’t think there’s a single Primary opponent he has bad blood with.

She will run circles around Pence in a debate without breaking a sweat. Or wait, can Pence be in the same room as her?

To be sure, Mother will be nearby.

Biden just gave the Trump Mafia a huge reason to **** their pants if 45 loses. :thumbs:

She's attractive and has a sexy voice.

Excellent choice! The Donald will be tossing and turning tonight. Nothing is a bigger nightmare for him than a strong, competent, well-spoken assertive woman..... even worse, in his eyes, a black woman.

Actually, the bigger nightmare is the fear of what he faces on November 3rd and thereafter.

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate - CNNPolitics

Yup, should be fun to watch.

All the racists and incels are gonna whine, cry and stamp their feet.....but don't they anyway?

Harris was my prediction. Since Joe doesn't need to swing California, it speaks volumes for her abilities.

no one else likes her either. so yea that is a great pick. lmao.

She's not a team player, known not to work well with others.

There are black people in red states. Someone should have told you this.

Blacks are only 13% of the population, and have never been very reliable voters as compared to whites. But the point here is about the swing states--not all the states, and especially not red states which are clearly in the column of safe to assume Trump will win.

I personally don't see how Harris helps Biden in states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ohio over someone like Whitmere or Klobachar would have helped him? Harris is only an appeasement to the angry Black voters right now. But I don't see how she helps with white progressives who were all in for Sanders? Harris' record as California's attorney general is not well appreciated by many progressives.

Biden was in a tough spot based on his own silly stumble to have indicated he would pick a woman of color. He couldn't back track from that even as he should have. Had Biden picked Whitmere or Klobachar, the already hostile BLM/Antifa types would have gone nuts---only drawing negative attention back to Biden. But he should have picked Whitmer or Klobachar anyway; his chance for victory was all about the midwest swing states if he had one.

So what will happen when Harris is pressed about the current situation of BLM rioting in many liberal cities? She going to hem and haw on that issue? Going to be even more appeasing to the chaos than she was when she was the top law enforcement officer in California? Harris isn't even well liked by the African-American voters.. not really. Her presidential campaign fell flat---even with Black voters, so this make no sense.

Harris will be far more polarizing in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, West Virginia--- and possibly Florida than Witmere or Klobachar would have.

Really? Perhaps you can point out the part in this video where Harris is well-spoken and confident...Either before or after she compares ICE to the KKK...

Are you threatened by an intelligent woman of color?

I applaud the choice. Now on to the races.

I'll pose this question to you Cardinal because we all know where you stand:

I have to ask. And, please, don't paint me as a racist for asking:

But what part of Africa is Harris connected to?
How does she get the label of African-American?
Is it simply for political theater?
Or should anyone who is "black" in the Western Hemisphere be labeled as African-American?

If we have to use that label in order to be politically correct, I would like to understand why she is referred to as African-American.

I was wrong in my guess.
I thought for sure Biden would go with Susan Rice because of the Rice/Obama connection for so many years.
You gotta wonder how much the law and order issue plays into his choice of Harris. He can tout her as being tough on crime given the total incompetence of mayor and governors in major cities run by Democrats.
Why else would he pick her?

Breaking News: Stormfront Coalition Unhappy With Black Female VP Pick

Is this a real link?

Lol is the Biden campaign strategy to purposely choose a black female, so that when conservatives attack her they can call them racists?

Please say liberals wouldn't exploit anyone's race or gender like this.

According to most polls, there is the very distinct possibility that Mr. Biden will be the 46th President and that Ms. Harris will be the 47th President.

This possibility makes many people happy.

Hopefully, those individuals who have been rioting and looting and killing will now have a change of heart and show respect to Ms. Harris by improving their behavior starting today.

Wow, the Democratic Party is running a solid anti-black ticket given Harris and Biden's history of finding anyway to send black people to prison, where white people would not, with Harris going further to specifically have innocent blacks sent to prison so she could boast of her conviction rates. Biden's opposition to racial integration to not turn our schools into "racial jungles" is well known.

Biden just confirmed the KKK is alive and well in the Democratic Party.

gaslight card.jpg

Back
Top Bottom