• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harris is the VP pick for Biden

I will stop posting the video when you acknowledge and discuss the video.

I can't speak for dude, but if you're spamming, there's no way I'd even look at the video.

First of all you don't speak for all Americans living in the city of NYC which doesn't represent all Americans. You keep ignoring the links I provided for you as your loyalty to your city defies reality.

I can't see any reason to be loyal to the federal government at this time, because the president's administration is basically an organized crime outfit.

First of all you don't speak for all Americans living in the city of NYC which doesn't represent all Americans. You keep ignoring the links I provided for you as your loyalty to your city defies reality.

I am 100% certain that your point of view that is focused only on yourself and money is the minority point of view. You seem to have no grasp of what America is about and how people find enjoyment beyond their bank account and hating minorities. NYC doesn't represent all Americans, nowhere does! That's what's great about our country, the freedom to have all different ideas, beliefs, tenets, values. I might disagree with some of them but I respect their right to their own choices. Unlike you, I don't call other parts of the country "hellholes." I don't post photos of homeless people in Texas or anywhere else. I don't manipulate numbers by purposely leaving off the context of the numbers. I don't hate like you hate. I do HATE TRUMP because he's an evil, pathological liar with a severe mental illness who has destroyed America's standing around the world, made us laughingstocks, eroded the way people think of America...until Trump we were the world's shining example for freedoms, prosperity and doing things the right way. Trump has eroded that belief drastically and if he gets reelected our democracy and way of life maybe forever changed for the worse.

I hate the way you hate but I don't hate you. I hate the way you hate minorities. I hate the way you belittle and tell people, like me, that my parents did a lousy job of raising me when you know squat about me. I hate the way you lie and how you show contempt for anyone who doesn't have the good fortune that you have to be able to support yourself. I want to help those less fortunate than me and I put my time and money where my mouth is...You? You probably "pray" that all of the Americans who struggle would drop dead and leave more for you and Trump.

Your lack or empathy and compassion is appalling. All I have to do is look at the percentage of "likes" you have versus almost any other poster - you're at less than 10% of your posts...and it speaks about what all the members of this Forum think of your ideas...

I am 100% certain that your point of view that is focused only on yourself and money is the minority point of view. You seem to have no grasp of what America is about and how people find enjoyment beyond their bank account and hating minorities. NYC doesn't represent all Americans, nowhere does! That's what's great about our country, the freedom to have all different ideas, beliefs, tenets, values. I might disagree with some of them but I respect their right to their own choices. Unlike you, I don't call other parts of the country "hellholes." I don't post photos of homeless people in Texas or anywhere else. I don't manipulate numbers by purposely leaving off the context of the numbers. I don't hate like you hate. I do HATE TRUMP because he's an evil, pathological liar with a severe mental illness who has destroyed America's standing around the world, made us laughingstocks, eroded the way people think of America...until Trump we were the world's shining example for freedoms, prosperity and doing things the right way. Trump has eroded that belief drastically and if he gets reelected our democracy and way of life maybe forever changed for the worse.

I hate the way you hate but I don't hate you. I hate the way you hate minorities. I hate the way you belittle and tell people, like me, that my parents did a lousy job of raising me when you know squat about me. I hate the way you lie and how you show contempt for anyone who doesn't have the good fortune that you have to be able to support yourself. I want to help those less fortunate than me and I put my time and money where my mouth is...You? You probably "pray" that all of the Americans who struggle would drop dead and leave more for you and Trump.

Your lack or empathy and compassion is appalling. All I have to do is look at the percentage of "likes" you have versus almost any other poster - you're at less than 10% of your posts...and it speaks about what all the members of this Forum think of your ideas...

And I am certain that you are an entitlement liberal who expects someone else to pay for your personal responsibility issues. My empathy is local as I probably give more to charity than you earn but I don't live in that bubble of yours. AS I have stated many times, I DON'T LIKE TRUMP, have never liked Trump but voted for him in 2016 to get the results we got pre pandemic and will vote for him again in November. I don't have to like a candidate to vote for them but he sure as hell beats the alternative

You totally ignored the links I gave you and want to make this personal, sorry but this is a debate forum on the issues so if you want to address issues then bring it on, if not, there is no further reason to respond to your posts. your state and local gov't is a disaster, driving people out of the state so what do you do, blame the President. You elected those clowns now live with it and don't expect federal taxpayers to bail your state out, either cut your expenses or drive up your state and local taxes to fund what you think is important. I chose to live in TX and it was the best decision I made 28 years ago

I can't see any reason to be loyal to the federal government at this time, because the president's administration is basically an organized crime outfit.

THey sure as hell have enough indictments under their belt. :lamo

And I am certain that you are an entitlement liberal who expects someone else to pay for your personal responsibility issues. My empathy is local as I probably give more to charity than you earn but I don't live in that bubble of yours.

That's nice of you. You're still going to pay taxes, though.

Enjoy the video and recognize the silent majority exists, spreading gloom, doom, misery is the liberal mantra whereas the conservative mantra is patriotism and putting America first.

Memorial Day Boat Parade Lake Havasu 2020 - YouTube

Can't wait for the debate. It will be the most memorable VP debate in history and lillie white Pence will gag on his cardboard answers. She will rip him apart.

You're clueless! A balanced budget means that spending and income BALANCE. There's no borrowing to balance a budget because that creates a larger deficit. How do you not know that? MAN! Your posts are totally off the wall and reveal your lack of knowledge on a colossal scale.

You unnecessarily complicate the issue. The debt will never be paid off as long as the budget contains deficit spending. That is impossible.

What planet do you live on? McCain and Romney? They were the GOP Presidential candidates in 2008 & 2012! Kasich? You're only writing this drivel because they are against Trump. They are REPUBLICANS and they recognize that Trump is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Do you think Trump lies all the time?

No, leftists accuse Trump of lying in matters when Trump is clearly telling the truth. I believe the left lies about Trump for political reasons and I believe all such lying is inexcusable.

Trump pretends to...however, thank you for verifying that Christians are so shallow in their actual beliefs....people who are more steadfast to their beliefs would not be so easily fooled.

If Hillary had even pretended to love Christian conservatives she might have won the election in 2016.

I don't like Hillary's brand of Christianity any more than I liked Hitler's brand.

Hillary's brand is far better than that phony Christianity of the Evangelicals like Jerry Falwell Jr. :lamo

Hillary's brand is far better than that phony Christianity of the Evangelicals like Jerry Falwell Jr. :lamo

Hillary's tribal brand do love the human baby sacrifice and naked gutter sex with sodomites.

Back
Top Bottom