• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand count in (Cyber Ninjas) audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Hey, if nothing else this thread spotlighted the Cult members.
It is hilarious, even some of the long time nutters at DP gave up and aren't even commenting. But the ones who are, oh my. So deep into the cult, their minds so brainwashed and twisted, so far down the rabbit hole that there is no sunlight. I feel no remorse for them, just derision and laughter, gales and heaps of hearty laughter

It is hilarious, even some of the long time nutters at DP gave up and aren't even commenting. But the ones who are, oh my. So deep into the cult, their minds so brainwashed and twisted, so far down the rabbit hole that there is no sunlight. I feel no remorse for them, just derision and laughter, gales and heaps of hearty laughter
You're a longtime wut? Zapa fan? ****ing joke? Once the draft ended?

Once the draft ended, they cared so much.

As has been said over and over again and is a fact keep telling the same lie enough times people will start believing it
Trump did it , " The election is rigger " THE election is rigged " that was back in 2016 , when HE won the election ,HE never told us who's favor it was rigged in . or who rigged it
.but seeing he won it must have been RIGGED in his favor. and seeing HE knew it was Rigged so he would win why hasn't any body looked into election rigging ELECTION FRAUD!!!
Did Trump commit ELECTION FRAUD and NOBODY has looked into it ?
OMG Trump could have committed ELECTION FRAUD and nobody even looked into it.
Over the years I have seen where it is usally the people that keep saying somebody is doing something over and over are the ones actually doing it.
one more thing
one lesson Trump seemed to have learned is one from Hitler's book ( Trump has read it and it has been said he studied it ) and that is keep repeating a lie enough times and the lower IQ people will start to believe it and will defend it to their death
Have a nice night
His dress rehearsal was in 2012,

Donald Trump's 2012 Election Tweetstorm Resurfaces as Popular and Electoral Vote Appear Divided​

In 2012, Trump called the electoral college "a disaster for a democracy."
By ADAM KELSEY
November 9, 2016,
"...In additional tweets since deleted, Trump asks why Romney should lose if he received a greater number of votes. Upon the final tally, President Barack Obama defeated Romney in both the popular vote and electoral college.

“He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!” said Trump in one deleted tweet, and “More votes equals a loss … revolution!” in another.

The complaints from 2012 resurfaced earlier in the campaign cycle as Trump began to allege that the election would be rigged. In an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on Oct. 26, he was probed about the tweets and said he felt the same about the 2016 election, though ascribed the “rigging” to the media rather than the electoral college.

“I think the system is rigged,” said Trump. “I think it was -- horrible the way [the prior Republican ticket was] treated in the media. The only thing worse is the way I'm being treated. Look, I'm being treated -- hey, it's record-setting bad treatment what I'm getting. It's the greatest pile-on in American history.”.."

Trump relies on his repetition and strategic hissy fits to reinvigorate the permanent "spell" cast on his cultists.

Trump and Flynn had their deplorables absolutely convinced Hillary was guilty and would end up jailed and Flynn was innocent, railroaded into pleading guilty in court, on three occasions. In the end, no crime was found with regard to Hillary, despite Trump's four year, hyper politicization of the DOJ. Flynn accepted a Trump pardon, just like all the other convicted felons who accepted one.

Flynn was still a convicted felon by guilty plea on the day Trump signed his pardon.

Dec 8, 2020
"...What they're saying: "President Trump’s decision to pardon Mr. Flynn is a political decision, not a legal one. Because the law recognizes the President’s political power to pardon, the appropriate course is to dismiss this case as moot," Sullivan wrote in his opinion.

• "[A] pardon does not necessarily render “innocent” a defendant of any alleged violation of the law. Indeed, the Supreme Court has recognized that the acceptance of a pardon implies a “confession” of guilt," Sullivan continued.
  • On the question of whether he would have dismissed the case had Trump not issued a pardon, Sullivan wrote that the Justice Department's stated rationales for dropping the charges are "dubious to say the least, arguably overcoming the strong presumption of regularity that usually attaches to prosecutorial decisions." .."

Last edited:
I don't need someone else to tell.what I should think. I am perfectly capable of accessing the information and drawing my own conclusions.

Sheepskins from progressive indocturine camps are given the amount of credibility they deserve.
Ahh, now we see what really pisses you off. Envious about people who went to college and got degrees much?

His dress rehearsal was in 2012,

Donald Trump's 2012 Election Tweetstorm Resurfaces as Popular and Electoral Vote Appear Divided​

In 2012, Trump called the electoral college "a disaster for a democracy."
By ADAM KELSEY
November 9, 2016,
"...In additional tweets since deleted, Trump asks why Romney should lose if he received a greater number of votes. Upon the final tally, President Barack Obama defeated Romney in both the popular vote and electoral college.

“He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!” said Trump in one deleted tweet, and “More votes equals a loss … revolution!” in another.

The complaints from 2012 resurfaced earlier in the campaign cycle as Trump began to allege that the election would be rigged. In an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on Oct. 26, he was probed about the tweets and said he felt the same about the 2016 election, though ascribed the “rigging” to the media rather than the electoral college.

“I think the system is rigged,” said Trump. “I think it was -- horrible the way [the prior Republican ticket was] treated in the media. The only thing worse is the way I'm being treated. Look, I'm being treated -- hey, it's record-setting bad treatment what I'm getting. It's the greatest pile-on in American history.”.."

Trump relies on his repetition and strategic hissy fits to reinvigorate the permanent "spell" cast on his cultists.

Trump and Flynn had their deplorables absolutely convinced Hillary was guilty and would end up jailed and Flynn was innocent, railroaded into pleading guilty in court, on three occasions. In the end, no crime was found with regard to Hillary, despite Trump's four year, hyper politicization of the DOJ. Flynn accepted a Trump pardon, just like all the other convicted felons who accepted one.

Flynn was still a convicted felon by guilty plea on the day Trump signed his pardon.

Dec 8, 2020
"...What they're saying: "President Trump’s decision to pardon Mr. Flynn is a political decision, not a legal one. Because the law recognizes the President’s political power to pardon, the appropriate course is to dismiss this case as moot," Sullivan wrote in his opinion.

• "[A] pardon does not necessarily render “innocent” a defendant of any alleged violation of the law. Indeed, the Supreme Court has recognized that the acceptance of a pardon implies a “confession” of guilt," Sullivan continued.
  • On the question of whether he would have dismissed the case had Trump not issued a pardon, Sullivan wrote that the Justice Department's stated rationales for dropping the charges are "dubious to say the least, arguably overcoming the strong presumption of regularity that usually attaches to prosecutorial decisions." .."
well it came up several times when Trump ( and other Presidents ) granted pardons that the Supreme Court has recognized that the acceptance of a pardon implies a “confession” of guilt,"
so IF you do take a pardon you basically are admitting that you are guilty
Have a nice night

I don't know. ambinonapronon just quoted his own post in order to give himself instructions on how to fellate himself. It was very strange.
I think we have a sock...

This is all so amazing. I feel so special for being a special part for not getting shot in the ****ing face. Get Vaxxed, FADDOT!!!

Take the stab in your heart for your gay mom!!
Your gender decision is the reason you ****ing died, faggot!!

If your gay whale dies, I'll kill for you.

This is all so amazing. I feel so special for being a special part for not getting shot in the ****ing face. Get Vaxxed, FADDOT!!!
Take the stab in your heart for your gay mom!!
Your gender decision is the reason you ****ing died, faggot!!
If your gay whale dies, I'll kill for you.

ShallowUnrealisticHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

Conservatives didn’t reason themselves into the big lie, so you ain’t gonna reason them out of it.
As time passes most reasonable Republicans will discover that the elections 2020 where above board. There will always be a core who refuse to accept the election results and no evidence or rational argument will persuade them otherwise.

I do believe the Big Lie is loosing traction, the mid terms are just as much a test for Trump's candidates as the Dems. It will be an interesting 2022.

and as I said and it is a fact tell a lie enough times and the lower IQ people will start believing it
Hitler said it many times and put it in his book and Trump read his book and studied it and IF people would look into it Trump did do a lot of the same things Hitler did ( and Either they have never read Hitlers book or even looked into it but IF they did they might be able to see Hitlers influence on Trump )
Have a nice night
What you describe is a page out of Dictator 101. Control of the media is a vital tool for indoctrination and coercion. A fact exploited going back to the 1930's and utilized expertly by the likes of Fascist and Stalin.

Back
Top Bottom