• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand count in (Cyber Ninjas) audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Fox News headlines I see...Gas prices are not controlled in any way by any US President. The prices were artificially low in 2020 due to Covid and shelter at home orders where no one was using their cars. Inflation is also overstated due to the pandemic and now that demand is up again the SUPPLY CHAIN cannot keep up with demand hence temporary inflation...did you miss studying supply and demand?
Thank you for this reminder--I just forced myself to watch 20 minutes of Hannity tonight (to see how fair, balanced and insane they are) and sure as sh*t that's what he talked about! He was bellowing about how oil prices are skyrocketing and a barrel of oil will be over a hundred dollars and it's China Joe's fault! Hey Hannity, have you figured out the SUPPLY CHAIN situation yet? I truly worry about the level of common sense and intelligence of people in this country when the Fox ratings are soaring...

It was never intended to make a conclusion about who won. It was always about how Maricopa County conducted the election.

I was wondering if you were going to acknowledge that Biden did, in fact, win in Arizona but this is the best you can do? Now we're going down the semantics route? How Maricopa County conducted the election is somewhat related to the actual results of who won is it not? Never mind, all it was was a tremendously expensive snipe hunt just for sowing more distrust in elections I suppose. And ruining millions of dollars of voting machines in the process. Beautiful. I don't claim to know what goes on in Trump's mind, but I'd bet he was hoping that the Cyber Ninjas would come through for him and get him that win. He could care less about election integrity--here's a man who'd call up the Georgia Secretary of State to "find" him over 11.000 votes-is that something someone who cared about honest elections would do? That would be a no...Let the grift machine grind continue on.

Technically correct, but all the audit really said as far as 'winning' was that the final tallies were the same with what the county came up with.

Then it goes on to say that there issues with duplicate ballots (that apparently were also counted to line up with final numbers) and dead people voting etc.

So if you're the type that believes the end justifies the means, you can ignore and continue to clam victory.

If you're the type that wants accuracy in elections, there is room for pause because the issues mentioned above are MORE than the margin of victory.
This didn't happen.

I was wondering if you were going to acknowledge that Biden did, in fact, win in Arizona but this is the best you can do?
Yes...the truth is the best I can do.

Now we're going down the semantics route? How Maricopa County conducted the election is somewhat related to the actual results of who won is it not?
I'll let you go that route. Have fun.

Never mind,
And here you go...giving up on the semantics already and reverting back to the spin, speculation innuendo, hyperbole, lies and deflection.

You are dismissed.

No. I do not. I do not understand what they mean by "inconclusive". Are they stating that they cannot tell which candidate received more votes?
BS. You are just trying to pull your regular bs.

Yes...the truth is the best I can do.

I'll let you go that route. Have fun.

And here you go...giving up on the semantics already and reverting back to the spin, speculation innuendo, hyperbole, lies and deflection.

You are dismissed.

Ahh the irony is rich---good day to you sir, since you're going to be elitist about it--no, YOU are dismissed.................. Buh Bye!

They specifically confirmed that biden beat the shit out of trump by a massive landslide.
That is not what was reported in the OP's news report.

The following is what was reported.

"The draft audit report says, however, the election results are inconclusive.".

BS. You are just trying to pull your regular bs.

My shtick of simply having one define their terms must be getting old.

But here is my thought, Excon. If you are of the unwavering belief that the Democrats cheated to win the Arizona election (among several others), working hand-in-hand with Republicans state election officials, that is certainly your prerogative. But I see no evidence for that.

As a conservative, I think we are better served actually making our positions known and agreeable to the majority of Americans (and backing candidates who most Americans find likable) in order to get them to vote for us rather than attacking the legitimacy of elections we lose.

Wow, your interest is admirable !
These are the Questions that they were trying to answer !
I'm sorry, but I am not privy to gather this information for you, but there are people who were tasked to find this Evidence.
But Dominion and the Maricopa County officials would not / did not Provide the Auditors with the Passwards to DO JUST THAT !!...

No, they have those answers for questions I asked, such as when was the hookup to the internet, as they are found on the report that the CyberNinjas provided. Did you miss that?

But here is my thought, Excon. If you are of the unwavering belief that the Democrats cheated to win the Arizona election (among several others), working hand-in-hand with Republicans state election officials, that is certainly your prerogative. But I see no evidence for that.

As a conservative, I think we are better served actually making our positions known and agreeable to the majority of Americans (and backing candidates who most Americans find likable) in order to get them to vote for us rather than attacking the legitimacy of elections we lose.
You’re going to find that to be an increasingly dissuasive argument as more and more conservatives equate “majority” with “tyranny.”

You’re among the last of a dying breed of conservative, my friend.

Ok what they TELL YOU on Twitter , and material Facts are not the same ! Remember that there was a Senate hearing with PEOPLE UNDER OATH (signed Affidavits), Stating these crime happened. But there was never a Court case/hearing where ALL PARTIES where under oath !

If the Duplicates where accounted for and has been mentioned, why wouldn't the "ELECTION OFFICCIALS" be working WITH the auditors to do a FULL and HONEST Recount/Audit ?

The AG is looking in to this let's see what he finds.

Also keep in mind that it would have been much easier, cost and time effective to go to court to resolve the 100's of AMERCIAN
Citizens affidavits that accused the Government of election Fraud ! After the time and effort seen in AZ. But I would better the
People who Certified the Election will do everything they can to NOT be put under oath in a court !
First of all, in order to be prosecuted for perjury, you have to not only actually be under oath (people generally are not prosecuted for providing falsehoods on an affidavit), but you also have to know/believe that what you are saying is wrong but you say it anyway. It can't just be that you believe something that is wrong.

A perfect example of this actually is the witnesses from My Cousin Vinny. Not one of those 3 witnesses would have been charged with perjury, convicted of perjury despite all 3 being wrong in what they originally testified, proven wrong. The reason that they wouldn't have been charged with perjury is because it is obvious that all 3 believed what they were testifying, believed that they were telling the truth up til the point where he showed why they couldn't have seen what they thought they did.

Now there could be some who wrote those affidavits, who testified to them that are lying. But many are only sharing vague details, opinions, things they wrongly believe in the first place. One said something to the effect of "I saw a lot of illegals voting today at the polls". How did they know that those people were not allowed to vote? How did they know their immigration status? One of them said that he thought military members voted for Republicans but most of the votes he counted were for Biden and were absentee/overseas votes. There are a few things wrong with this, even if he isn't actually lying. Overseas/absentee ballots are not just military members, but also include American citizens who live overseas, work overseas, military spouses, etc. Also, not all military members vote Republican, and this would likely be more the case, that they wouldn't vote Republican, when they come from somewhere like Detroit or Atlanta. Phil Waldron doesn't seem to know what he is actually talking about despite sounding as if he does. There are a lot of bullshit artists out there, but there are also people who are very good at spreading misinformation as if it is not, as if it is fact simply from how confident they sound saying it. They may absolutely believe the garbage and are basically shining it up for others, but still spreading garbage.

The officials know that this wasn't really an audit, but a fishing expedition to find information that they could twist to look suspicious, to look as if there is something wrong when really there isn't. Spreading doubt doesn't require actual facts, just things that can be manipulated into sounding "suspicious" or out of the ordinary, even when they are part of a normal process. The Cyber Ninjas could have actually gone to anyone and asked for clarification for this. They purposely used things that would make it look like they found evidence of "misdeeds" or problems, when really they didn't. It was just things they could present as such for those donating to them or Trump and his associates.

The third sentence says it all. This is the heart of the matter, the key to success for not just the GOP, but it's a promise of success for all of us.
Trump supporters will embrace any lie that helps them, and reject any fact that doesn't. It is no longer about facts or reality, The reality litmus test is simply a question of returning the orange to the WH.
I don't think I have ever voted for a R but I know my neighbors, friends and coworkers well, I think two rational parties are healthy. If The new GOP could focus on issues and solutions they could deal with reality and win elections without audits. As it is now, I can only see two or three crybaby harp/issues with an attitude that is nothing more than "reject whatever they say at all costs" THe GOP used to stand for real issues and it could again, but Trumpism is based on lies, and that is no way to govern.

That is not what was reported in the OP's news report.

The following is what was reported.

"The draft audit report says, however, the election results are inconclusive.".
It’s exactly what the report concluded. How many votes did they determine Biden received vs trump? I’ll give you a hint. They showed Biden received more votes than trump. Lol

Back
Top Bottom