• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hamas imposes travel restrictions on unmarried women

The above was posted with implicit agreement on your part. Your overt approval of anti-Semitic hate speech should draw condemnation from everyone reading this, regardless of which side of the the argument they're on. But, I suspect some simply examine their shoes.

I hope you're on the 'watch-list' where you live. If not, you certainly should be.
Yeah, this!!!

should draw condemnation from everyone reading this, regardless of which side of the the argument they're on. But, I suspect some simply examine their shoes.
And you probably think the part
whose menfolk the Jews have killed, and imprisoned their sons, and destroyed their homes, and taken possession of their lands by force, and prevented them from earning a proper living, and carried out chemical and radiational experiments on their prisoners, and taken organs from them for transplant into Jewish patients and all other kinds of persecutions and atrocities.
should be ignored by all, right?
You don't speak Arabic,
I speak some Arabic, only not fluently. Not that it's relevant, but since you're obsessing over it..
That can explain his radical position regarding Hamas...
What is my position? Can you explain it honestly or are you going to lie again – or maybe just dodge the question?
Asked and answered. Hamas are scum of the earth. Terrorists and extremists who don't care for their own people.
That has nothing to do with what I said, but I understand why you would rather not address what I say.
Here, this might help
I'm talking about the Jewish law, not Israel's civil laws. It is no news that many of them don't even follow their own religious laws, unless it's convenient. As Jewish people they are in no position to judge others for "gender inequality". Nor is Israel in a position to complain about discrimination.

And you probably think the part
should be ignored by all, right?

I speak some Arabic, only not fluently. Not that it's relevant, but since you're obsessing over it..

What is my position? Can you explain it honestly or are you going to lie again – or maybe just dodge the question?That has nothing to do with what I said, but I understand why you would rather not address what I say.

I'm talking about the Jewish law, not Israel's civil laws. It is no news that many of them don't even follow their own religious laws, unless it's convenient. As Jewish people they are in no position to judge others for "gender inequality". Nor is Israel in a position to complain about discrimination.

Jewish law has NOTHING to do with HAMAS and their edicts.

Zero

Nada

Nothing

Why do you continue to try to interject Jews into a discussion about Hamas edicts?

Jewish law has NOTHING to do with HAMAS and their edicts.

Zero

Nada

Nothing

Why do you continue to try to interject Jews into a discussion about Hamas edicts?
Why do you continue to pretend you're unable to keep up with a simple discussion? If you're going to feign idiocy, there is no point in speaking to you at all.

And you probably think the part should be ignored by all, right?

I you're going to support the hate speech in the link you posted, you have no right to claim indignation. You apparently agree with the following:

There cannot be harmony between Jews who are usurpers and aggressors, who have oppressed and persecuted others, and who are known for their treachery and corruption throughout the world, historically and in the present age.

You converts are frequently the worst because you think you have to make up for a lifetime of infidelity. Your target here is clearly Jews as opposed to Israel as a nation. I'll bet your real name is Kevin.

Why do you continue to pretend you're unable to keep up with a simple discussion? If you're going to feign idiocy, there is no point in speaking to you at all.

The discussion is about HAMAS and the HAMAS edict.

HAMAS.

Not the Jews you so despise.

HAMAS.

Not Israel.

HAMAS.

HAMAS is the one issuing the HAMAS edict over the Palestinians of Gaza.

HAMAS.

Note the title of the thread.

HAMAS imposes travel restrictions on unmarried women

The discussion is about HAMAS and the HAMAS edict.

HAMAS.

Not the Jews you so despise.

HAMAS.

Not Israel.

HAMAS.

HAMAS is the one issuing the HAMAS edict over the Palestinians of Gaza.

HAMAS.
Israel is spreading propaganda and using this, and pretty much anything any Palestinian does, as a source for content, with additional fabrications and manipulations to make nothing into something "frightening".

Israel is spreading propaganda and using this, and pretty much anything any Palestinian does, as a source for content, with additional fabrications and manipulations to make nothing into something "frightening".

WTF are you babbling about ?

Hamas imposes travel restrictions on unmarried women

Did that or did it not happen?

MSN is Jew News, eh?

Let's ask Human Right Watch:

AI-Monitor?

Reactions: NO1
WTF are you babbling about ?

You answered your own question. Almost every one of his posts qualifies as either non-sequitur, strawman, deflection, or ad hominem. What they all have in common is the babbling.

There cannot be harmony between Jews who are usurpers and aggressors, who have oppressed and persecuted others, and who are known for their treachery and corruption throughout the world, historically and in the present age and the purely monotheistic Muslim owners of the land, whose menfolk the Jews have killed, and imprisoned their sons, and destroyed their homes, and taken possession of their lands by force, and prevented them from earning a proper living, and carried out chemical and radiational experiments on their prisoners, and taken organs from them for transplant into Jewish patients and all other kinds of persecutions and atrocities.

In addition to this, the Jews are people of treachery and betrayal; it is not possible to trust them at all. Their current conduct bears this out: is there any treaty or agreement signed by them that they have actually fulfilled? This is no big surprise for the Muslims, who know what Allaah has said in His Book about the Jews (interpretation of the meaning): Is it not (the case) that every time they make a covenant, some party among them throws it aside? Nay! The truth is most of them believe not. [al-Baqarah 2:100].

Btw, this post makes you ban-worthy according to the rules:

18. Hate Messages - Hate Messages delivered via threads, posts, signatures, or PM's are forbidden at Debate Politics. The Moderator Team defines a hate message as a comment using one of the following towards a “protected group” or an individual based on their identity in a “protected group” in an extreme manner:

A) The support for or a call for violence.
B) The suggestion of removal of essential civil liberties.
C) Claims of severe dehumanization.
D) Claims of illegal behavior across the entire group.

Btw, this post makes you ban-worthy according to the rules:

18. Hate Messages - Hate Messages delivered via threads, posts, signatures, or PM's are forbidden at Debate Politics. The Moderator Team defines a hate message as a comment using one of the following towards a “protected group” or an individual based on their identity in a “protected group” in an extreme manner:

A) The support for or a call for violence.
B) The suggestion of removal of essential civil liberties.
C) Claims of severe dehumanization.
D) Claims of illegal behavior across the entire group.
1. The rules are broken all the time. No one cares.
2. I didn't accuse all Jews of illegal behaviour. Even the things I mentioned that are illegal are illegal per religion, mostly. (except the list of Israel's crimes)
3. You just broke the rules.
4. Is this all you have?

2. I didn't accuse all Jews of illegal behaviour. Even the things I mentioned that are illegal are illegal per religion, mostly. (except the list of Israel's crimes)
4. Is this all you have?

1. So what?
2. Yes, you did. Jews who are usurpers and aggressors, who have oppressed and persecuted others, and who are known for their treachery and corruption throughout the world, historically and in the present age
3. Explain
4. Plenty. Have you the intestinal fortitude to face it?

You lie. The quotes you posted from HAMAS say, "Jews". Period. That means all Jews.

How?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did. Jews who are usurpers and aggressors, who have oppressed and persecuted others, and who are known for their treachery and corruption throughout the world, historically and in the present age
It could say, "the Jews are usurpers and aggressors who have oppressed and...." instead it says, "Jews who are usurpers and transgressors.." don't we agree that anyone who is an usurper and an aggressor and who has persecuted.... " cannot really be trusted or lived with in harmony?

It could say, "the Jews are usurpers and aggressors who have oppressed and...." instead it says, "Jews who are usurpers and transgressors.." don't we agree that anyone who is an usurper and an aggressor and who has persecuted.... " cannot really be trusted or lived with in harmony?

Crawfishing...

Got Protocols?

What is my position? Can you explain it honestly or are you going to lie again – or maybe just dodge the question?
You need to pay more attention before accusing someone for lying.
Follow the discussion, I didn't talk about you. So can you honestly apologize?

As stated before.

I am anti-terrorist. Not anti-Muslim/Arab.

And my posting record shows it.

No , it points to the opposite. Crimes/terrorism committed by your prefered side are defended and justified, crimes/terrorism committed by the Palestinians is denounced. That's what your posting history shows.

I have shown the double standards being applied in your posts here for years, remember.

No , it points to the opposite. Crimes/terrorism committed by your prefered side are defended and justified, crimes/terrorism committed by the Palestinians is denounced. That's what your posting history shows.

I have shown the double standards being applied in your posts here for years, remember.

Anti Terrorist. And Hamas et al are terrorists.

As stated before.

I am anti-terrorist. Not anti-Muslim/Arab.

And my posting record shows it.
I recall a conspicuous absence of the poster in question here, when you and I (among many others) were shredding the anti-Muslim hate posts on here, not to mention those that posted them.

I recall a conspicuous absence of the poster in question here, when you and I (among many others) were shredding the anti-Muslim hate posts on here, not to mention those that posted them.

Indeed... And he predates the departure of the most Islamophobic ones.

Back
Top Bottom