• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hamas being Hamas.... Excusing murder

Please. Continue to lie about the OP.

QUOTE her making the "distinction".

The claim in the OP, that you keep trying to peddle in your posts here, is debunked. All of the evidence has already been supplied. The quote you ridiculously re-request is in the transcript you decided to ignore You don't accept the evidence ? Fine, no problem. Your posts have proven throughout to be evidence free zones

...QUOTE her making the "distinction".
He did.

Palestinian woman; " We are not criminals like you and we are not murderers. Our religion forbids us from murdering civilians."

Interrogator; " So who did you set out to murder ?"

Palestinian woman; " I set out to murder criminals like you !"

Did you somehow miss those clear and concise statements?

The claim in the OP, that you keep trying to peddle in your posts here, is debunked. All of the evidence has already been supplied. The quote you ridiculously re-request is in the transcript you decided to ignore You don't accept the evidence ? Fine, no problem. Your posts have proven throughout to be evidence free zones

QUOTE her making the distinction.

He did.

Did you somehow miss those clear and concise statements?

No he didn't miss it Calamity. The transcript is very very short and cannot be misrepresented as it has in the OP and by Fledermaus posts ever since. The game is to carry on regardless of the facts and hope that nobody will notice that the posts are full of debunked claims being repeated and repeated in the belief they will, at some future point, be believed. It's a sad strategy imho but it is what happens all too often.

In such cases, what was never reasoned in will not be reasoned out.Evidently.

Sounds very Israeli of them.

If you watch the video you will notice that the claim is built solely on a misrepresentation on an extract from a TV show. Here is the dialogue from it so you can see the misrepresentation for yourself Noonereal. The whole thread is built on a lie.

Palestinian woman; " If you know everything what do you want me to say ?"

Interrogator;" No.When it is told by a heroine, the story is better and more beautiful. Are you not a heroine ? Didn't you set out to murder innocents in Tel Aviv ?"

Palestinian woman; " We are not criminals like you and we are not murderers. Our religion forbids us from murdering civilians."

Interrogator; " Murderer ! "

QUOTE her making the distinction
If you watch the video you will notice that the claim is built solely on a misrepresentation on an extract from a TV show. Here is the dialogue from it so you can see the misrepresentation for yourself Noonereal. The whole thread is built on a lie.

Palestinian woman; " If you know everything what do you want me to say ?"

Interrogator;" No.When it is told by a heroine, the story is better and more beautiful. Are you not a heroine ? Didn't you set out to murder innocents in Tel Aviv ?"

Interrogator; " Murderer ! "

Who was murdered immediately before that part of the video?

Innocent civilians.

Who do you think "So who did you set out to murder ?" refers to when the interrogation immediately follows the murder of innocent civilians?

QUOTE her making the distinction

Who was murdered immediately before that part of the video?

Innocent civilians.

Who do you think "So who did you set out to murder ?" refers to when the interrogation immediately follows the murder of innocent civilians?

Comprehension deficit acknowledged in your post

Courageously avoiding the question...

Get back to me when you wish to discuss Hamas' excusing the killing of innocent civilians.
Do you have an example of that which was not debunked?

Courageously avoiding the question...

Get back to me when you wish to discuss Hamas' excusing the killing of innocent civilians.

The question has no merit because it is born out of your ongoing misrepresentations/misunderstandings of the dialogue as per your posts. That you wish to bash a square peg into a round hole in every post for page after page since alters nothing.

You are in no position to lecture others on alleged avoidance in your posts having avoided, not only all the reqeusts to refer to the dialogue yourself to show where that woman actually states what you claim she states for many pages already, but have ignored numerous posters here posting the same evidence that rubbishes the claim.

I have no intention of doing anything other than showing how the OP misrepresents the video and/or how you have avoided all of the evidence cited by numerous posters here in order to try to repeat that misrepresentaion in the hope that people will be fooled by your posts.

The facts have always been the video and the dialogue have been misrepresented, both by the authors of the OP material and yourself in numerous posts

The question has no merit because it is born out of your ongoing misrepresentations/misunderstandings of the dialogue as per your posts. That you wish to bash a square peg into a round hole in every post for page after page since alters nothing.

You are in no position to lecture others on alleged avoidance in your posts having avoided, not only all the reqeusts to refer to the dialogue yourself to show where that woman actually states what you claim she states for many pages already, but have ignored numerous posters here posting the same evidence that rubbishes the claim.

I have no intention of doing anything other than showing how the OP misrepresents the video and/or how you have avoided all of the evidence cited by numerous posters here in order to try to repeat that misrepresentaion in the hope that people will be fooled by your posts.

The facts have always been the video and the dialogue have been misrepresented, both by the authors of the OP material and yourself in numerous posts

If you have no intention to discuss the fact that Hamas produced a video excusing the murder of innocent civilians why is it you post to this thread?

Why?

If you have no intention to discuss the fact that Hamas produced a video excusing the murder of innocent civilians why is it you post to this thread?

Why?

It is your own posts here that have denied the facts, numerous examples abound.

The OP is a misrepresentation. That misrepresentation has been shown on numerous occasions throughout the thread by multiple posters , so the real question is why do you contunue to create posts that deny/ignore those facts ?

I know why. You cannot accept the facts because they completely undermine/debunk the assertion made in the OP, an assertion you want people to believe is supported by the OP. It isn't. The video dialogue, that has been given to you verbatim, clearly shows the distinction being made by the Palestinian woman and thus the makers of the TV episode.

The game of misrepresentation posts is up and has been for a very long time in this thread, why do you insist on carrying things on ? Demanding that which people have shown you on multiple occasions in multiple posts only to continue to deny it? What's that even about ?

Do you have an example of that which was not debunked?

Evidently not calamity. The whole thing is so obvious, to carry things on in such a way beggars belief imho

I mean how clear do you have to be ?

Interrogator "Didn't you set out to murder innocents in Tel Aviv ?"

Palestinian woman;
" We are not criminals like you and we are not murderers. Our religion forbids us from murdering civilians."

ME: Rejection of the idea and explanation for the rejection

ME: Distinction made between murder of civilians and murder of occupying forces personnel

Denial posts are absolutely futile at this point but lets not hold our breath

It is your own posts here that have denied the facts, numerous examples abound.

The OP is a misrepresentation. That misrepresentation has been shown on numerous occasions throughout the thread by multiple posters , so the real question is why do you contunue to create posts that deny/ignore those facts ?

I know why. You cannot accept the facts because they completely undermine/debunk the assertion made in the OP, an assertion you want people to believe is supported by the OP. It isn't. The video dialogue, that has been given to you verbatim, clearly shows the distinction being made by the Palestinian woman and thus the makers of the TV episode.

The game of misrepresentation posts is up and has been for a very long time in this thread, why do you insist on carrying things on ? Demanding that which people have shown you on multiple occasions in multiple posts only to continue to deny it? What's that even about ?

No. It is not.

Hamas clearly excuses the deaths of civilians.

I mean how clear do you have to be

Didn't you set out to murder innocents in Tel Aviv ?"

ME: Rejection of the idea and explanation for the rejection

ME: Distinction made between murder of civilians and murder of occupying forces personnel

Denial posts are absolutely futile at this point but lets not hold our breath

Stated just after the murder of CIVILIANS....

Innocents.

Can't get much clearer than that.

Stated just after the murder of CIVILIANS....

Innocents.

Can't get much clearer than that.

Wow. Apparently you can still compile posts that deny the facts . o_O

Wow. Apparently you can still compile posts that completely avoid the intent and content of the video.
The intention was stated and you have ignored it in that post like you have ignored it in all of your posts.

PS You don't know the identities of any of those shot in that scene. Obviously some were civilians, the dialogue bears testimony to that conclusion, but there might have been some that were not. We don't know and you don't know. But her words clearly make the distinction even if you intend to carry on ignoring that fact

No. It is not.

Hamas clearly excuses the deaths of civilians.

Three people have read the dialogue and concluded there is a misrepresentation. You have refused to accept the undeniable evidence presented. The only one, and nobody, but nobody, has backed you on this. Don't you think that's strange in and of its self ? Where are all of the other posters here that support your proposition ? Not a soul.

Three people have read the dialogue and concluded there is a misrepresentation. You have refused to accept the undeniable evidence presented. The only one, and nobody, but nobody, has backed you on this. Don't you think that's strange in and of its self ? Where are all of the other posters here that support your proposition ? Not a soul.

Lets see.... Who are they?

Oh, I know.

Fellow travelers....

Didn't you. Not are you planning. Not are you going to. Not will you.

Didn't you.

Spoken immediately after the murder of innocents in Tel Aviv.

Past tense.

Not in the future.

English still works on your side of the pond... Right?

The UNHRC single out Israel time after time -

It speaks volume on the people who deny it.

Still using prager poo? That psycho is horridly biased so you arent helping yourself bub.

Lets see.... Who are they?

Oh, I know.

Fellow travelers....

You have " fellow travellers "( SP correct) too and they are nowhere to be seen on this. Normally a poster recognizes that the tumbleweeds blowing around them signify a desoltate place, a baron place. Your ongoing pushing of posts based on an accusation that was debunked long since, without realizing they are on their own, is baffling.

Oh dear, baby steps are obviously required here

Didn't you. Not are you planning. Not are you going to. Not will you.

Didn't you.

Spoken immediately after the murder of innocents in Tel Aviv.

All of the above confer one thing, past tense. That isn't surprising when you are talking of a past event ? What's odd in your words is that you appear not to understand that. Why would he ask " will you kill innocents " when talking about a past event ?

The question from the interrogator could just as well have been " did you set out to murder innocents ? "

English still works on your side of the pond... Right?

Absolutely, but obviously there are sections of society on your side of the pond that struggle understanding it if your oposts here are anything to go by.

Back
Top Bottom