• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half a million US kids diagnosed with COVID. Number climbing.

Not at all.

Fear mongering threads like this make me laugh.

If I had a young child I would be fearful for its safety. That's what caring parents do. Just fyi, rates of infection among young people, including children, are rising in Britain too. That isn't "fear mongering", it's the stark reality your whistling past the graveyard doesn't want to acknowledge. So laugh away, and pray neither you, a family member nor a close associate gets hit with this hideous disease you're so casually dismissive of.

Covid-19 news: UK could reimpose restrictions in England as cases rise | New Scientist

For that reason we are reimposing restrictions and mandating that groups of no more than six may gather, whether indoors or outside.

Coronavirus: Social gatherings above six banned in England from 14 September - BBC News

This was entirely predictable and stiff fines will be enforced for non-compliance.

Last edited:
i think we've all seen your math here (couldn't be more off) and your posts stating that you don't care who dies (fact) from COVID.

no one is actually listening to you on COVID. we're ridiculing you.

That's because left wingers hate facts and are disingenuous by bringing up predictions and claiming that a prediction is "math" which, of course, means you don't have a clue what math and logic is.

That's because left wingers hate facts and are disingenuous by bringing up predictions and claiming that a prediction is "math" which, of course, means you don't have a clue what math and logic is.

your math has been massively off since day one. we ridicule you.

Half a million US kids diagnosed with Covid-19

"The groups said 70,630 new child cases were reported from August 20 through September 3. This is a 16% increase in child cases over two weeks, bringing up the total to at least 513,415 cases, the groups said in their weekly report on pediatric coronavirus cases."

Read the article and tell me the exact sentence where a lot of evangelicals/Republicans won't care.

BB18Avgl.img

Impossible. My president told me that kids are almost immune to covid. On a side not, my other half's grandchild of eight has contracted covid.

your math has been massively off since day one. we ridicule you.

That's because you don't have a clue of what you're talking about. It's like someone predicting a crowd size of a million for an event and it turns out to be 2 million and some idiot saying he doesn't know math. I' sure you can see how moronic that is.

Oh WAIT! You can't.

If I had a young child I would be fearful for its safety. That's what caring parents do. Just fyi, rates of infection among young people, including children, are rising in Britain too. That isn't "fear mongering", it's the stark reality your whistling past the graveyard doesn't want to acknowledge. So laugh away, and pray neither you, a family member nor a close associate gets hit with this hideous disease you're so casually dismissive of.

Covid-19 news: UK could reimpose restrictions in England as cases rise | New Scientist

For that reason we are reimposing restrictions and mandating that groups of no more than six may gather, whether indoors or outside.

Coronavirus: Social gatherings above six banned in England from 14 September - BBC News

This was entirely predictable and stiff fines will be enforced for non-compliance.

I'm very afraid for my kid.

Only in simple minds.

You don't do well with facts, do you? Especially facts that destroy your beliefs. Kinda hard for the brain to process.

That's because you don't have a clue of what you're talking about. It's like someone predicting a crowd size of a million for an event and it turns out to be 2 million and some idiot saying he doesn't know math. I' sure you can see how moronic that is.

Oh WAIT! You can't.

dude, your math has been shot down in all your threads. you suck at math.

"The groups said 70,630 new child cases were reported from August 20 through September 3. This is a 16% increase in child cases over two weeks, bringing up the total to at least 513,415 cases, the groups said in their weekly report on pediatric coronavirus cases."

Read the article and tell me the exact sentence where a lot of evangelicals/Republicans won't care.

BB18Avgl.img

How many have died and can you link to your thread about 1000 children dying from h1n1 under Obama?
Thanks much.

BB18Avgl.img

Well, gee. Wouldn't you expect to see a rise with kids going back to school? We just cannot shut down the country and crush the economy and ruin peoples lives over the virus for an indefinite time period. Protect the high risk folks and find a vaccine and keep moving forward. Maybe we can all do like NY and Governor Cuomo and put the elderly in Nursing Homes for their safety.

How many have died and can you link to your thread about 1000 children dying from h1n1 under Obama?
Thanks much.

are you asking me how many passed it on to their elders who then died?

Well, gee. Wouldn't you expect to see a rise with kids going back to school? We just cannot shut down the country and crush the economy and ruin peoples lives over the virus for an indefinite time period. Protect the high risk folks and find a vaccine and keep moving forward. Maybe we can all do like NY and Governor Cuomo and put the elderly in Nursing Homes for their safety.

but we can certainly go without a national COVID response plan and have around 250,000 dead Americans by election day.

Thanks much.

'But Obama...'; who could have predicted that? How about you concentrate on today and the awful job Trump has done to bring you to the embarrassing position of leading the world in deaths and infections. Don't worry though, impoverished, third-world India is right behind the wealthiest and best-resourced nation in the world, rapidly catching up.

Last edited:

It isn't just school-age kids.

Warning to young adults as research shows they have highest infection rates | London Evening Standard

Dismiss that.

Snowflakes can.

It reminds me of a sissified mayor like Garcetti not having any friends when he was younger and didn't fit in. He becomes mayor and then he becomes like Hitler, getting back at all those who "bullied' him.

dude, your math has been shot down in all your threads. you suck at math.

And yet.......you can't show anything that proves it other than a prediction.

Why is that when you have made this claim repeatedly? Are you reading up on Joseph Goebbels about repeating a lie a thousand times until you yourself and your clique believes it? It's becoming very weird and odd now with your continual repeating of a lie. It reminds me of people (maybe it was you) telling me "You're wrong" and then slinking away because they can't prove I am. It's kinda lazy.

And yet.......you can't show anything that proves it other than a prediction.

Why is that when you have made this claim repeatedly? Are you reading up on Joseph Goebbels about repeating a lie a thousand times until you yourself and your clique believes it? It's becoming very weird and odd now with your continual repeating of a lie. It reminds me of people (maybe it was you) telling me "You're wrong" and then slinking away because they can't prove I am. It's kinda lazy.

you've been shot down in every thread (because you suck at math) and continue to say your math is great and unchallenged.

you're now just looking pathetic.

you've been shot down in every thread (because you suck at math) and continue to say your math is great and unchallenged.

you're now just looking pathetic.

Joseph Goebbels......be proud in your grave of what you have wrought.

So children represent about 24% of the population, and contracted about 12% of the new cases during that time period. What's news about this?

Back
Top Bottom