• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half a million US kids diagnosed with COVID. Number climbing.

Joseph Goebbels......be proud in your grave of what you have wrought.

yeah, i expect name calling to follow so many of your failed threads where you proved you suck at numbers.

your math speaks for itself. a first year middle school math student could show you if you're interested.

Joseph Goebbels is smiling at you from his resting spot

Joseph Goebbels is smiling at you from his resting spot

so i guess, after being wrong mathematically in so many threads/posts, you're gonna have to resort to this tactic.

i guess it's as good as any.

so i guess, after being wrong mathematically in so many threads/posts, you're gonna have to resort to this tactic.

i guess it's as good as any.

Say it again, Mr. Goebbels. How many times did he teach that a lie must be retold for it to be believed as the truth? I don't feel like taking the time to research it and I bet you know.

Say it again, Mr. Goebbels. How many times did he teach that a lie must be retold for it to be believed as the truth? I don't feel like taking the time to research it and I bet you know.

hey, at least i got you off of thinking your math was correct.

i don't mind being called names if you're not posting terrible/wrong math about COVID.

Liberals are opening their day care centers, and Republicans are evil.

Got it.

And all you can say is "crap thread", "opinion piece", "hack journalist" which when challenged as to the facts of your post you failed to provide any evidence to back up what you say. Instead, you responded with "Liberals opening their day care centers" and "Republicans are evil", which is not germane to either my post or the article in question. You are the one throwing crap opinion here, writing hack post and making unsupported claim of liberals opening their own day care centers, implying it wrongful, and accusing liberals of thinking Republicans are evil. Everything you said was unfounded and impertinent to the article in question. All of what you say is unfounded.

i wonder what the number is now.

Back
Top Bottom