• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun Ownership Is A Right

so its not pandering politicians calling for bans because of a well publitzed shooting-rather it is the NRA who causes politicians to call for bans? You're actually sort of right given most democrat gun banners push for bans to punish groups that don't vote for them

What did the NRA change as a result of allegedly taking Russian money

the fact is-you have an irrational hatred of the NRA than can ONLY be explained by the fact that your voting preferences are not supported by the NRA

I've lived in Canada for about 5 years Turtle, in those five years i've sent absentee ballots in for Republicans in my district in every election except for the one where Trump ran.

That' dog doesn't hunt Turtle. It never has, it never will.

I hate the NRA because it's poisoning the well. It creates division and projects motives not in evidence on it's opposition. Just like you are doing to me, right now.

You can't accept that your precious organization is a part of the problem. And likely traitorous.

I've lived in Canada for about 5 years Turtle, in those five years i've sent absentee ballots in for Republicans in my district in every election except for the one where Trump ran.

That' dog doesn't hunt Turtle. It never has, it never will.

I hate the NRA because it's poisoning the well. It creates division and projects motives not in evidence on it's opposition. Just like you are doing to me, right now.

You can't accept that your precious organization is a part of the problem. And likely traitorous.

I see you bashing the NRA a lot-do I see you bashing Democrat gun banners? NO

I see you bashing the NRA a lot-do I see you bashing Democrat gun banners? NO

because every conversation I have with democrats on the subject, I usually convince them banning is stupid because of the black market. And then offer them other options like education, mental health workers, gun storage, and non lethal ammunition in city limits. And they agree with me.

Imagine that. talk with them, don't insult them, and actually give them different alternative to gun bans that could logically work and they change their mind.

Funny how that works. but hey you keep picking unnecessary fights like the NRA does and forcing people to support gun bans just to rub it in your face.

You've probably convinced more people to support gun bans with your tactics than convinced gun bans are dumb.

And being anti NRA helps me convince them gun bans are dumb, buys me credit with them. BAsically it goes like this.

them: I hate the NRA

me: me to

them: let's ban guns

me: but what about the black market, it didn't work for alcohol or weed

them: good point, you are smart and handsome.

Last edited:
because every conversation I have with democrats on the subject, I usually convince them banning is stupid because of the black market. And then offer them other options like education, mental health workers, gun storage, and non lethal ammunition in city limits. And they agree with me.

Imagine that. talk with them, don't insult them, and actually give them different alternative to gun bans that could logically work and they change their mind.

Funny how that works. but hey you keep picking unnecessary fights like the NRA does and forcing people to support gun bans just to rub it in your face.

You've probably convinced more people to support gun bans with your tactics than convinced gun bans are dumb.

can you say cite us three or four posts of yours where you rip into the clowns who think say no one should own a semi auto rifle or a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds? How about the people who make idiotic statements that semi auto rifles are weapons of war>

can you say cite us three or four posts of yours where you rip into the clowns who think say no one should own a semi auto rifle or a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds? How about the people who make idiotic statements that semi auto rifles are weapons of war>

why, why is that necessary?

You're whole mindset is " if you're not with us you're against us" and that's the NRA 's mindset and that's the problem.

I don't need to rip gun control advocates a new one, I just need to guide them to more effective solutions.

That's the point, you make them hate you and they grow in number and anger. And they will vote against you, not the guns.

I acknowledge their complaint and guide the conversation.

Which is 10000 percent more effective.

Need i remind you that you originally responded to a post where I was declaring the 2nd was already being violated by law enforcement and we should do something about that or we don't have rights at all. And then you interjected with bull**** about your gun sale lobby.

why, why is that necessary?

You're whole mindset is " if you're not with us you're against us" and that's the NRA 's mindset and that's the problem.

I don't need to rip gun control advocates a new one, I just need to guide them to more effective solutions.

That's the point, you make them hate you and they grow in number and anger. And they will vote against you, not the guns.

I acknowledge their complaint and guide the conversation.

Which is 10000 percent more effective.

I call BS on that. I knew you couldn't come up with any criticism of the gun banners

I call BS on that. I knew you couldn't come up with any criticism of the gun banners

Name one, name a specific one. On this board, and quote them so they know you are talking about them.

And then watch as I debate them. And after I do, you will apologize, declare yourself an idiot and never quote me ever again on the subject of guns.

Name one, name a specific one. On this board, and quote them so they know you are talking about them.

And then watch as I debate them. And after I do, you will apologize, declare yourself an idiot and never quote me ever again on the subject of guns.

Lets see-we have jet57 calling for bans on AR 15s
he is the most prominent gun banner on the gun ban board

quote him, bring him here, in doing so you agree to the terms.

I am asking where you have challenged gun banners-not what you claim you will do.It is a little late for that.

I will be back tomorrow night-see if you can come up with your prior attacks on gun banning positions

I am asking where you have challenged gun banners-not what you claim you will do.It is a little late for that.

I will be back tomorrow night-see if you can come up with your prior attacks on gun banning positions

in other words, you are wussing out.

Remember this for the future, you wussed out.

You know that Reagan supported gun control and signed the Brady Bill - right? What does his being dead have to do with the fact that HE supported gun control and assault weapons bans? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-lobby/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7745e146a6cf

He jet, I invite you to debate the merit of banning AR-15s. Please join me at your earliest convenience.

Back
Top Bottom