• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guestimate. What percent of female republican voters will the party lose over abortion and now IVF?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Whatever the percentage, between pissed off women and a whole sector of republicans who now say there in no way they are going to vote for trump again, does he really have a chance if he loses twenty percent of his vote from 2020?

Meanwhile, keep sending him money, the i'm so rich billionaire needs it.

Whatever the percentage, between pissed off women and a whole sector of republicans who now say there in no way they are going to vote for trump again, does he really have a chance if he loses twenty percent of his vote from 2020?

This would make an interesting item in a poll. The way the special election went in ruby red Alabama this week, I would guess about 10%.

It may be mostly men in power but just as many misguided women are voting against their own best interests and rights and healthcare, and that of their sisters, daughters, granddaughters, nieces, etc.

Religion and submission are strong in many women. And I also think a lot of them just think, "well, I went thru it, so can they,' almost out of spite. And then I'm sure there are those that had 2nd thoughts themselves and yet, adored motherhood and project that on other women.

There's been no landslide in voting against abortion restrictions/bans from women in red states so far. Not sure I believe that many more will come around 🤷

Playing God has consequences. Studies show that IVF has a 30-40% increased risk of birth defects. Specifically, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and urogenital defects are the most common in IVF children².

Playing God has consequences.
Yawn. Religious drivel.
Studies show that IVF has a 30-40% increased risk of birth defects. Specifically, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and urogenital defects are the most common in IVF children².
Tell us you don’t understand the scientific studies without telling us you don’t understand the studies.

The results of this analysis confirm the recently emerging view that the increased frequency of birth defects observed after ART/medically induced ovulation only is largely due to confounders

I'll believe it when I see it.

ss1.jpg

trump has tanked the womens vote. And at the rate he's going, he will tank the black and brown people vote, there's still plenty of time for him to self destruct, we must be patient and let Karma destroy him. 🤗

trump has tanked the womens vote. And at the rate he's going, he will tank the black and brown people vote, there's still plenty of time for him to self destruct, we must be patient and let Karma destroy him. 🤗
Wait til it starts getting around that Trump will abuse the Pardon power even more this time around than last time if he gets in.

Last time Trump totally trashed the process for granting Presidential pardons and just unilaterally did whatever he wanted to do with regard to Pardons including pardon Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn under rather unusual circumstances.

This time Trump will bring people into the administration with the expressed understanding that they will do damage to the Republic and then he will pardon them once they are done. See Jeffery Clark making a return engagement this time making it to Acting AG, not having to undergo a Senate approval and burning DoJ to the ground.

I agree with you, especially since conservative women have abortions.
Yep.

They aren’t going to talk about it, they aren’t going to discuss it…but as Alambam’s special election showed yesterday…they’re very likely to quietly slip into the voting booth and cast that vote.

And then sit there when their husband/boyfriend/pastor, etc makes a remark on how they can’t believe XYZ…and not say a peep.

These “bless your heart” southern ladies are not as “submissive” as you’d think.

Wait til it starts getting around that Trump will abuse the Pardon power even more this time around than last time if he gets in.

Last time Trump totally trashed the process for granting Presidential pardons and just unilaterally did whatever he wanted to do with regard to Pardons including pardon Paul Manafort, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn under rather unusual circumstances.

This time Trump will bring people into the administration with the expressed understanding that they will do damage to the Republic and then he will pardon them once they are done. See Jeffery Clark making a return engagement this time making it to Acting AG, not having to undergo a Senate approval and burning DoJ to the ground.
So full of BS. Every President does the same. Do yourself a favor and do the research on who pardoned whom. Acting like Trump is the only one just confirms your bias.

So full of BS. Every President does the same. Do yourself a favor and do the research on who pardoned whom. Acting like Trump is the only one just confirms your bias.
Oh please. Trump is not every other president. No other president has been impeached twice, been found guilty of rape and criminal fraud, and faced 92 federal and state indictments

Yep.

They aren’t going to talk about it, they aren’t going to discuss it…but as Alambam’s special election showed yesterday…they’re very likely to quietly slip into the voting booth and cast that vote.

And then sit there when their husband/boyfriend/pastor, etc makes a remark on how they can’t believe XYZ…and not say a peep.

These “bless your heart” southern ladies are not as “submissive” as you’d think.

We didnt esp. see it in the mid-terms. 🤷

We didnt esp. see it in the mid-terms. 🤷
We have seen it in every election where abortion is on the ballot. And in the midterms - we didn’t see a gigantic red wave.

The thing is, they don’t even have to vote Democrat.

They can simply NOT vote and that also has an impact.

Baby steps.

We have seen it in every election where abortion is on the ballot. And in the midterms - we didn’t see a gigantic red wave.

The thing is, they don’t even have to vote Democrat.

They can simply NOT vote and that also has an impact.

Baby steps.

It was a bare majority in each case. And if it mattered enough to enough of them, they'd do it. I'm not excusing anything...their vote is confidential.

Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Playing God has consequences. Studies show that IVF has a 30-40% increased risk of birth defects. Specifically, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and urogenital defects are the most common in IVF children².
Is cpr playing god?

After an IVF cycle, the best current estimate is that the birth defect rate increases by approximately 1 percent. A number of studies have indicated that couples with infertility, whether conceiving on their own or through other non-IVF treatment, have the same increased risk of birth defects as those undergoing IVF.Jul 12, 2017

Where did you get you thirty to forty percent number? By the way, I don't believe in your god.

Back
Top Bottom