• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gubernatorial Elections: Democrats 20, Republicans 18

Subject: Gubernatorial Race update: Democrats 20, Republicans 18

Here’s my gubernatorial map: https://www.270towin.com/2022-governor-election/kQ9d

In June, the following changes happened to the Gubernatorial Race Map:

• More states, including New York and Wisconsin, came online because polls were taken
  • New Mexico, Florida, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania are the weakest for Democrats.
  • Oregon, Nevada, and Kansas are the weakest for Republicans.
  • Georgia is now a complete toss-up from the last poll.
  • Seven States (Idaho, Tennessee, South Dakota, Nebraska, Alabama, South Carolina, Rhode Island, and Vermont) do not have polling data at all, which is why they are grey
  • If you are aware of any polling in these states, let me know! 😊
  • There have been at least two polls taken by either a Republican- or Democrat-backed PAC or other organization that have showed the other side winning.
All these updates are taken from the most recent polling. I do not do a rolling average; rather, my maps reflect how the voters felt the last time they were polled.

Subject: Gubernatorial Race update: Democrats 20, Republicans 18

Here’s my gubernatorial map: https://www.270towin.com/2022-governor-election/kQ9d

In June, the following changes happened to the Gubernatorial Race Map:

• More states, including New York and Wisconsin, came online because polls were taken
  • New Mexico, Florida, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania are the weakest for Democrats.
  • Oregon, Nevada, and Kansas are the weakest for Republicans.
  • Georgia is now a complete toss-up from the last poll.
  • Seven States (Idaho, Tennessee, South Dakota, Nebraska, Alabama, South Carolina, Rhode Island, and Vermont) do not have polling data at all, which is why they are grey
  • If you are aware of any polling in these states, let me know! 😊
  • There have been at least two polls taken by either a Republican- or Democrat-backed PAC or other organization that have showed the other side winning.
All these updates are taken from the most recent polling. I do not do a rolling average; rather, my maps reflect how the voters felt the last time they were polled.
Yay, that's a fantastic wave, let's ride it into real Majorities.

Back
Top Bottom