• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grifter-in-chief begging for money for a new jet

Why does he need the money of his idiot MAGAites when he claims to be a billionaire? I didn't see Jeff Bezos asking for money to fund his new sailboat.
Pelosi has hundreds of millions. Why does she charge $30K for lunch at her winery in Napa with 100 others?

Pelosi has hundreds of millions. Why does she charge $30K for lunch at her winery in Napa with 100 others?
Pelosi is a political machine and she uses that PAC money to help other Democrats get and stay in office. You want to check and see how many candidates Trump has helped financially?

They oppress gays and women like right wingers. They also oppose secularism like right wingers. Many are also pedophiles like right wingers
This is all crap, I said left wingers lie.

Pelosi is a political machine and she uses that PAC money to help other Democrats get and stay in office. You want to check and see how many candidates Trump has helped financially?
Would love to see an answer to this.

Trump fans, care to jump in? Not saying all this slush money to grease the wheels of the political machine is a good thing. But curious where that Trump money goes. Any ideas?

So how's the campaign going? Is it on his new website I can't visit because I have an Android?

Yep Trump is the first politician ever to ask his supporters for money. The man has no shame.
Just so damn unreasonable!! No other politicians take any money? Right?

The Democratic National Committee announced it hit new fundraising highs, raking in $10.7 million in December and $157 million in 2021. Both figures are records for the committee in a non-presidential election year.

More stupid Trump hate!!

Yup. But lefty posters here have no shame and seem to take perverse pride in spewing lies. It's weird.
The fringe left and right (you) suck the life out of any good conversation.

The fringe left and right (you) suck the life out of any good conversation.
What's good about this conversation? You fringe lefties are spewing TDS demonstrably false lies (surprise, surprise).

What's good about this conversation? You fringe lefties are spewing TDS demonstrably false lies (surprise, surprise).
You can’t argue this TDS bs, the grifter is holding rallies, he thrusts himself into every conversation because that is what he has always done.

You can’t argue this TDS bs, the grifter is holding rallies
Which is why I said he was running again, and you said I was wrong.

he thrusts himself into every conversation because that is what he has always done.

No he doesn't. He makes comments. like Obama does, But you TDSers obsess, literally obsess, over his every syllable. They rest of us say 'who cares.'

Which is why I said he was running again, and you said I was wrong.

No he doesn't. He makes comments. like Obama does, But you TDSers obsess, literally obsess, over his every syllable. They rest of us say 'who cares.'
He has not formally announced he is running, typically grifter behavior.

The guy lost to Biden, just move on. He barley beat Hillary, who is one of the most hated persons of all time.

He has not formally announced he is running, typically grifter behavior.

The guy lost to Biden, just move on. He barley beat Hillary, who is one of the most hated persons of all time.
Give Biden time. The way things are going, he's likely to take over on that most hated list.

Back
Top Bottom