• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grifter-in-chief begging for money for a new jet

"asked their supporters to help pay for a personal airliner?" He didn't ask them to pay for a personal airliner You lied. Interesting choice that you'd rather be known for posting lies rather than posting out of ignorance.
Trump’s plane is his privately owned, personal airliner.

He is soliciting money to construct a “BRAND NEW” plane.

Both of the above statements are 100% true. That you feel compelled to lie in the face of obvious, irrefutable facts is your shame to carry.

Both of the above statements are 100% true. That you feel compelled to lie in the face of obvious, irrefutable facts is your shame to carry.
I gave up. You can lead a horse to water ...............

Nope. Are we back to the reading comprehension problem, or are you lying again.

Lying it is. He did not solicit "money to construct a “BRAND NEW” plane" You just keep posting LIE after LIE after LIE, even after being called out on it and shown you lies. Shameful Rale, shameful

I gave up. You can lead a horse to water ...............
Kudos to you. You knew when to stop pushing lies. Rale, evidently just can't help himself.

Nope. Are we back to the reading comprehension problem, or are you lying again.

Lying it is. He did not solicit "money to construct a “BRAND NEW” plane" You just keep posting LIE after LIE after LIE, even after being called out on it and shown you lies. Shameful Rale, shameful
Trump’s words, not mine.

F3C911A8-B501-4241-AEC7-CC4FBE08C2F4.jpeg
"I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One," said the message signed by Trump.

You, and your pathetic lies, are dismissed.

Trump’s words, not mine.

View attachment 67379687
"I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One," said the message signed by Trump.

I'm not going to lose any sleep about it, but can he really run around soliciting money calling himself "President Trump?"

How do you know? Do you have a copy of the email sent to donors?
The funny thing is that this is what grifter evangelical preachers do all the time and it's the same crowd that trump is grifting.

It's like these people were born to be dupes.

You do realize the taliban is right wing?
I don't think they understand that, or that radical Islamism itself is radical right-wing and has been its whole history for many decades (no, it's not centuries old, it was built by the west). They think, 'well Bush was enemies with bin Laden so Republicans are against radical Islamism'. These are the same people who scream about 'fascist commie Democrats'. Moron mouths, to coin a rather brutish phrase.

Yep Trump is the first politician ever to ask his supporters for money. The man has no shame.
Care to refresh our memories of the last ex-Presidents who held rallies during and after office? No class Donny

Trump’s words, not mine.

View attachment 67379687

Yep, his team is building a new plan, would you like to see it? Not your lies that he said 'give me money for my new plane' You're posting lies Rale., Lies. You'd get booted off of Twitter for the volume of lies you are posting. It's pathetic.

Care to refresh our memories of the last ex-Presidents who held rallies during and after office? No class Donny
Obama

Yep Trump is the first politician ever to ask his supporters for money. The man has no shame.
Why does he need the money of his idiot MAGAites when he claims to be a billionaire? I didn't see Jeff Bezos asking for money to fund his new sailboat.

Yep, his team is building a new plan, would you like to see it? Not your lies that he said 'give me money for my new plane' You're posting lies Rale., Lies. You'd get booted off of Twitter for the volume of lies you are posting. It's pathetic.
What’s the weather like on Bizarro world?

Back
Top Bottom