• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Greetings!

Tacobell

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I appreciate the purpose of this debate forum and the peoples proclivity for intellectual discussion of provincial or foreign issues. In this new era of unconventional enemies and serious issues, one must conjure the voice to remonstrate or reflect upon the decisions made by government to insure those decisions do not infringe upon his or hers own equitable and inalienable rights. Although, being an American citizen, I am pelted with propaganda, illusive words, and promises by superior figures attempting to persuade me to believe their political ideology. I hope that it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen on the television and radio, but I find believing in one narrow view point is indulging yourself into an illusion of hope or reality.

Perhaps due to my inquisitiveness or simple lack of understanding of political views. I often ask myself “What do I feel about this particular issue?”. Is it enough to simply feel strongly about an issue? Is it necessary to research the facts and construct an appropriate opinion that may or may not register with ones personality?

To be honest, I am in a state of confusion and indecision. I have no realistic political opinion or religious views. Not having knowledge of where exactly I fit inside of the political spectrum is a vitriolic feeling. In this light, I will read other peoples views in order to decide exactly what I feel comfortable in supporting.

Cheers!

Hello, Tacobell!:2wave:

welcomeblue2.gif

Nice first post...

It'll get even crazier when you find yourself at polar opposites in two different discussions...:cool:

Tacobell... welcome to DP :2wave:

Hope to see ya on the boards!

~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom