• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grade Trump's National COVID Plan

Grade Trump's National COVID Plan

• Total voters
Helix sure as hell isn't a liar, and I don't know what words I'd use to describe him "stupid" definitely isn't one of them.

i wasn't speaking of him.

That's the original job of a leader, a president. To take on issues in the country and provide a plan to solve the issues. Not say, I take no responsibility and say it will magically disappear.

Trump had an amazing opportunity.

but in grand Trump fashion, he ****ed it up.

I think he cares about the parts of it that affect him personally.

yeah, Donald (all the way back to the 1980s), only cares about himself and showing his daddy that he's not an idiot (which his own family knows he is).

five Trump foot soldiers (so far) think that Trump not only has a plan (he doesn't) but that it's good or great.

cult.

Back
Top Bottom