• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grade Trump's National COVID Plan

Grade Trump's National COVID Plan

• Total voters
He provided the states with all the resources and support he could.

hqdefault.jpg

44604.jpg

Jared Kushner Ripped For Saying ‘Our Stockpile’ Isn’t Meant For States To Use

‘We’re going to get it done’: Governors mobilize to fill Trump’s testing gap

passing the buck.

this could have been Trump's finest hour. instead he made it his biggest failure. not surprising though. he can't even take college entrance exams for himself.

Not passing the buck. Following the Constitution.

???

Did you want Trump to be a leader? Or a king?

a leader. a President.

he failed at both. now, he can't even take his own college entrance exams or get a US Bank loan so why should anyone expect him to grow into the job. he can't.

a leader. a President.

he failed at both. now, he can't even take his own college entrance exams or get a US Bank loan so why should anyone expect him to grow into the job. he can't.

Nope.

He hasn't failed as a leader or as a President.

Nope.

He hasn't failed as a leader or as a President.

sure he has. he's just your political girlfriend and you won't admit it.

it's true love.

Trump doesn't have any plans, not unless they bolster his image and ego. What he does, and have access to, is people who can advise him to actually do the right thing once in awhile.

or his pocketbook that is all he is interested in, his image, ego or pocketbook
Have a nice day

The rest was up to the governors.

Yes he did. All the resources he's capable of. Next to nothing. Heck, it was going to magically disappear. Total incompetence.

Yes he did. All the resources he's capable of. Next to nothing. Heck, it was going to magically disappear. Total incompetence.

Oh...so now you want him to be a magician? Snap his fingers and make something appear?

Anyway, you are wrong. He provided the states with a lot of resources. Heck, even Governor Cuomo said he did.

guys, guys.

the President of the United States has no power. it's the people below him that have the real power. that's why he doesn't issue EOs.

For those who voted for the second option, I'd like an explanation for how ignoring the pandemic represents a "plan," even if just a poor one.

Oh...so now you want him to be a magician? Snap his fingers and make something appear?

Anyway, you are wrong. He provided the states with a lot of resources. Heck, even Governor Cuomo said he did.

He provided next to nothing. He said it will magically disappear, so he didn't try.

He provided next to nothing. He said it will magically disappear, so he didn't try.

Everyone stumbled about, we all learned as information became available.

For those who voted for the second option, I'd like an explanation for how ignoring the pandemic represents a "plan," even if just a poor one.

they have no problem lying.

hell, isn't it a feature now?

they have no problem lying.

hell, isn't it a feature now?

Helix sure as hell isn't a liar, and I don't know what words I'd use to describe him "stupid" definitely isn't one of them.

There has never been a national plan.

we needed a point person. like a president or leader that could get the intel first, coordinate with the states and then lead.

all we have is a troll.

Can we include grading the governors of NY,NJ, and MA after they lost 60,000 dead to the Covid pandemic?
Where is the choice for that?
Oh, I get it, we can't mention Democratic governors because they're good guys and they did not need a plan to protect their citizens.

When you have no answer or actually know the answer, but it's embarrassing, throw in a non-sequitur.

we needed a point person. like a president or leader that could get the intel first, coordinate with the states and then lead.

all we have is a troll.

That's the original job of a leader, a president. To take on issues in the country and provide a plan to solve the issues. Not say, I take no responsibility and say it will magically disappear.

The rest was up to the governors.

Oh yes, I forgot. When his hour of destiny arrived, when circumstance called looking for leadership, he chose to be a back-up.... an order fulfillment clerk.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump, ‘wartime’ pandemic leader or ‘backup’? | PBS NewsHour Weekend
Access Denied

....and you are lauding him for fulfilling the orders. I guess you really are giving him a Participation Award.

Participation.jpg

...and, he was even a bad order clerk....

Trump to Governors on Ventilators: ‘Try Getting It Yourselves’ - The New York Times
Coronavirus response: Things the US has got right - and got wrong - BBC News
A timeline of how Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus - Vox

But, history will record that he did indeed participate.

Interesting thing about your school: you don't actually have to do any work, even the work that is expected of you, and you get a perfect score. I doubt many people respect your school.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom