• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP senator: Rep. King's white supremacy remarks hurt nation

Lol, is this one of the non-racist white pride advocates I keep hearing about? He's not waving a Nazi flag, or wearing KKK inspired clothing. What could possibly be wrong with what he has to say?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

trumpubs in King’s CD are some of the largest employers of illegal immigrants in the nation; slaves if you will.

putin approves of trump shutting down and endangering this nation in all the ways.

Meanwhile, McConnell is the ultimate coward and traitor.

trumpubs in King’s CD are some of the largest employers of illegal immigrants in the nation; slaves if you will.

putin approves of trump shutting down and endangering this nation in all the ways.

Meanwhile, McConnell is the ultimate coward and traitor.

Yes, those are words.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Because when the Better People size up a man they measure the whole man, not just a dozen or so words he said when he was 69.

i certainly understand why you would find it objectionable for others to negatively evaluate character based on the deplorable words one had spoken or written

Think what you wish.
I don't really need your permission for this.
There are racists in both parties, and neither party is a racist party.
...it's like people aren't paying attention right now...
I do the opposite, I point I that I have never been a part of the herd, which is why my insights are so valuable.
No, you're well aware of what I mean.

Also, your "insights" are total bunk and nothing more than blatant propaganda. Again, why do you keep pretending?

I don't really need your permission for this.
...it's like people aren't paying attention right now...
No, you're well aware of what I mean.

Also, your "insights" are total bunk and nothing more than blatant propaganda. Again, why do you keep pretending?

I have been extremely successful in this life, make no mistake I credit my education and my very abundant curiosity for that. Oh and tenacity...and responsibility....I always cared and I always wanted to leave things better than I found them and I had the ability to face up to reality that is not nice and eventually I figured out the near magical powers of training my mind to truth (Thanks Zen!) ........all of which turned out to be far less common in my peers than I had hoped.

I obviously have no interest in your evaluation of the situation.

Last edited:
I have been extremely successful in this life, make no mistake I credit my education and my very abundant curiosity for that. Oh and tenacity...and responsibility....I always cared and I always wanted to leave things better than I found them and I had the ability to face up to reality that is not nice and eventually I figured out the near magical powers of training my mind to truth (Thanks Zen!) ........all of which turned out to be far less common in my peers than I had hoped.

how does bankrupting a one store restaurant chain fit into that ambiguous CV above

how does bankrupting a one store restaurant chain fit into that ambiguous CV above

My Baby lived 3.5 years, and it was extremely rewarding..... I learned a lot from that and it was hard but I decided some time ago that I am never going to regret what I do for love. I have in this life tended to roll big and sometimes then lose big but you know what.....I am not actually convinced that I get to come back, so I decided to be ALL IN.

One of the best moves I have made this was.

I suggest that you not **** with me.

EDIT: BTW my second is coming over tomorrow with his wife who also worked for me....one of the best waitresses I have ever seen...and she wanted to work for me. He is really awesome too, as a chef and as a manager and as a man and as a human and as a friend.

That should tell you something.

Nothing in your inane ramblings here remotely approaches a response to what I said. You're not like "us". "We" don't regurgitate the same phrases over and over and over again with blatant anti-American propaganda. You're not like us.

Steve King is a racist. It's not a meltdown to point that out, it's calling a racist what he is.

My Baby lived 3.5 years, and it was extremely rewarding, I learned a lot from that and it was hard but I decided some time ago that I am never going to regret what I do for love. I have in this life tended to roll big and sometimes then lose big but you know what.....I am not actually convinced that I get to come back, so I decided to be ALL IN.

One of the best moves I have made this was.

I suggest that you not **** with me.

with your reputation, i would never give a **** about you

just wanted to note that you forgot to mention that bankruptcy failure amidst all of the self congratulations you presented

Nothing in your inane ramblings here remotely approaches a response to what I said. You're not like "us". "We" don't regurgitate the same phrases over and over and over again with blatant anti-American propaganda. You're not like us.

Steve King is a racist. It's not a meltdown to point that out, it's calling a racist what he is.

Can we maybe help him?

I am getting tired of burning guys because they upset folks with a couple of words.

with your reputation, i would never give a **** about you

just wanted to note that you forgot to mention that bankruptcy failure amidst all of the self congratulations you presented

"I decided some time ago that I am never going to regret what I do for love" was your clue.

You get what I give you.

"I decided some time ago that I am never going to regret what I do for love" was your clue.

You get what I give you.

a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

unfortunately, not by design

There sure is a lot of this being given here.

Cow-Manure[1].jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...ings-racial-remarks-hurt-republicans-60318939

Iowa Republican congressman Steve King says he's not a racist, but he faced intensifying criticism Friday over his remarks about white supremacy, including from a black GOP senator who said such comments are a blight on the nation and the party.

For the second time in two days, King insisted that he is an advocate for "Western civilization," not white supremacy or white nationalism. But he didn't deny remarks published a day earlier in The New York Times in which he was quoted saying: "White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?"
===========================================================
King's comments were celebrated in a Tweet from David Duke, formerly of the KKK. King himself said he looked forward to seeing future generations where everyone looked the same.

Lefties find fault with everything a republican says and nothing a democrat says, especially radical black racist democrats who say things which really are racist and not just misjudged to be racist.

Another ****ing melt-down over a few seconds of one guy speaking.....

We used to be more robust.

So you believe that what someone believes, no matter how long it takes them to express it...doesnt mean anything?

Or do you believe that he was not expressing his beliefs with those words?

Some of us are smarter...we'd like to identify and weed out the racists.

Or you might robustly prefer the racists...hard for me to say.

There are Democrats that make racist statements and want to reinstate segregation, as just two examples. Your question is childish and insulting, although I presume that was the point.

I'd be interested in sources for those claims.

By marrying someone who supports you so you can be a house husband (which I respect for either gender but wouldnt stretch to 'extremely successful'), smoking pot, and who chooses to swing with other men?

It's good to find satisfaction in life...good for you.

Thank you but those are articles about Democrats supporting CHOICE for blacks. For providing a place for them if they want it, but also they're free to live in any of the dorms.

It's up to the individuals to decide if they want to 'be segregated' or not.

Thank you but those are articles about Democrats supporting CHOICE for blacks. For providing a place for them if they want it, but also they're free to live in any of the dorms.

It's up to the individuals to decide if they want to 'be segregated' or not.

Segregation is segregation. Those student's choice is to be segregated from other races, based solely on race and no other factor (such as nice people versus bad people or being segregated by major of study - pre-med students segregated together from pre-law students as an example) - that's racism by its very definition.

#1: I saw nothing SHE did wrong, only that a Rep challenging her was making racist comments.

#2: all allegations and accusations, no quotes

#3 saw no racist statements, only accusations of racism against others

#4 she made some overly-generalized racial comments about whites being racist. OK, you got one, very minor, example, but how can you blame someone for calling it out? It was the generalization that was wrong, racist, yes.

You'll have to pull out exact quotes if you want to prove your argument.

Segregation is segregation. Those student's choice is to be segregated from other races, based solely on race and no other factor (such as nice people versus bad people or being segregated by major of study - pre-med students segregated together from pre-law students as an example) - that's racism by its very definition.

That's your opinion and I disagree but that's not what this topic is about.

It was obvious the Dems wanted the blacks to be as comfortable as possible on campus and so they supported THEIR CHOICE of where to live.

In your reply above, you literally wrote yourself that it was the student's decisions that were racist:

student's choice is to be segregated from other races, based solely on race and no other factor

So...not the Democrats

Back
Top Bottom