• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Defines the Sexes

I’m just going with y’all’s self definition.

Who's definition? I'm not a Republican.

Libertarian is generally the closest thing to an "individual freedom" party.

I'm not a Libertarian either, by the way.

You know nothing of “my party.”

The one you align with are represented by the two morons in my OP.

LOL!! So your debate method is to define me by the party you think I "align with", but you being so hard core aligned with left wing Democrats shouldn't be used to define your party?

Your hypocrisy isn't very subtle.

So, what side do you align with on the Trans issue? :unsure:

MTG and Hawthorn don't represent my state. :rolleyes:

YOu have yet to actually argue how their statement is any dumber than the baseline Democrat position on Gender... because you can't. THe Entirety of the Dmeocrats position on the Trans argument is absolute anti-scientific nonsense.

The trans movement as it has developed in the left wing is essentially the Eugenics movement of our time and you think you score points because a Republican says "tally whacker"? :rolleyes:
Someone needs to crack the Funk & Wagnalls.

any questions?

Heh, Marjorie Taylor Greene is a woman performing in a career with political and public power. Probably much more so than the "average" woman (let alone the poor ones), even those who openly identify as "feminist" in Facebook memes.

Obviously, whatever ambiguous definitions are being used here can mean radically different things depending on the individual and context in which they're being used. But I don't think that she's ready to give up her career and start wearing a burka.

Someone needs to crack the Funk & Wagnalls.

I know what the Eugenics movement was, and I know what the trans movement is. The comparison in the two movements isregarding the similarities in the poorly considered, ideological scientism that drove the two movements, and the realization that for the children trapped in the Transgender insanity by overzealous ideologues they face the same outcome as those who were the target of Eugenics: sterilization. Puberty blockers all but ensures that the child will grow up with permanent immature gonads, and be unable to produce, effectively blocking them from being a normal adult of either sex.

Much like the Democrat lead Eugenics movements, the modern day Transgenderists seek the power to perform irreversable acts on children without parental notification, or veto power.

The State of the Democrats Debate on Trans issue: "I can't believe that Republican called a womans penis a tally whacker! And that Republican woman used Gender stereotypes! All you need to know is pay no attention to that woman's genetalia, pay attention to their chosen exprerssed woman stereotype!! Also, cis Lesbians who don't want sex with woman penises are homophobic!"

The pretzels into which this debate twists people are funny.

It's a South Park Episode playing out in real life.
What it is is, Pizzagate and CRT repackaged and served up for the rabid mouth-breathers………….

This gop squad makes the DEM one look moderate.

This gop squad makes the DEM one look moderate.
😲 Nope, it isn't possible to make Maxine Waters and the Squad look moderate.

😲 Nope, it isn't possible to make Maxine Waters and the Squad look moderate.
It’s time for all good DEMs and lefties to come together and defeat the fascist scourge surging thru the gop and it’s latest smear-a-thons.

You don't believe that a definition of the female sex is not an XX chromosome with non-male reproductive organs?
You (and Cawthorn) are arguing about anatomy within the context of gender legislation.

There are some out there who believe we shouldn't label a child a boy or girl until the child is able to choose who they are. Can we all agree that this is nuts? A persons brain isn't fully developed until they are 25 and yet they want to give the young child a choice as to what they are?

This is CREEPY stuff!

Yes, a handful at best. While you're at it, there are also some on the right that believe "conversion" therapy should be legal for those folks that are gay. Pray away the gay I believe they call it? Do you consider that belief to be the majority on the right?

Yes, a handful at best. While you're at it, there are also some on the right that believe "conversion" therapy should be legal for those folks that are gay. Pray away the gay I believe they call it? Do you consider that belief to be the majority on the right?
No

Just like those on the left that believe a child shouldn't be labeled at birth as a boy or a girl aren't a majority of the left either. I happen to agree that those on the left that hold that belief are nuts.

It’s time for all good DEMs and lefties to come together and defeat the fascist scourge surging thru the gop and it’s latest smear-a-thons.

Yes, they should go join Maxine in telling all the homeless people to go home.

Back
Top Bottom