• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Defines the Sexes

Democrats engineered the stupid argument then made it dumber. You have no intellectual high ground... you are the party of "chest feeding" "woman penis" and a whole host of utter nonsense.
You know nothing of “my party.”

The one you align with are represented by the two morons in my OP.

MTG and Hawthorn don't represent my state. :rolleyes:

YOu have yet to actually argue how their statement is any dumber than the baseline Democrat position on Gender... because you can't. THe Entirety of the Dmeocrats position on the Trans argument is absolute anti-scientific nonsense.

The trans movement as it has developed in the left wing is essentially the Eugenics movement of our time and you think you score points because a Republican says "tally whacker"? :rolleyes:

Yes, why are you talking about sexes rather than genders? YOur whole stupid argument and the whole stupid debate is about GENDER because it has been argued that GENDER is culturally defined while sex is biologically defined.

The whole stupid Democrat party lost the arguiment the minute they chose to try and re-merge Sex and Gender with their chosen GENDER definition (or really lackthereof) overwriting the biology.

Your party is attempting to gaslight one of the most obvious scientific truths regarding the human species.
I fail to see how any of this is coming from the party of individual freedom.

If you don’t understand that I suggest you think about it until you do.

And what would be my bot job here?
Apparently it's annoying the **** outta people with poorly programmed and barely coherent algorithmic posts.

Apparently it's annoying the **** outta people with poorly programmed and barely coherent algorithmic posts.
Then stop making poorly programmed and barely coherent algorithmic posts and I’ll stop doing it.

Not really. It is my job to cause as much cognitive dissonance in y’all as possible in the hope that you’ll hit the gag point and turn on your propagandists.

It’s a lot of work but quite rewarding.

Then stop making poorly programmed and barely coherent algorithmic posts and I’ll stop doing it.

Not really. It is my job to cause as much cognitive dissonance in y’all as possible in the hope that you’ll hit the gag point and turn on your propagandists.

It’s a lot of work but quite rewarding.
Well, you're failing miserably here, since the best you could come up with had literally nothing to do with the OP or my post.

Well, you're failing miserably here, since the best you could come up with had literally nothing to do with the OP or my post.
Made you upset enough to reply repeatedly though.

Which will be read by many.

Thank you for your help!

Made you upset enough to reply repeatedly though.

Which will be read by many.

Thank you for your help!
I like to reply to moronic posts. Me highlighting the idiocy you've written is not unique to you. I do that quite often and I'm very happy many will read the ****ing dumb shit you've written here. But what I love to also do, is bring things back to the topic, just to make sure the focus stays where it should, your inane posting. The topic is the definition of the sexes, which has nothing to do with homosexuals, as was your claim. Biological sex has been around before humans where drawing pictures on cave walls.

I like to reply to moronic posts. Me highlighting the idiocy you've written is not unique to you. I do that quite often and I'm very happy many will read the ****ing dumb shit you've written here. But what I love to also do, is bring things back to the topic, just to make sure the focus stays where it should, your inane posting. The topic is the definition of the sexes, which has nothing to do with homosexuals, as was your claim. Biological sex has been around before humans where drawing pictures on cave walls.
But homosexuality isn’t restricted to humans and is seen in various animal populations, usually a response to overpopulation and mate scarcity. (Yes, both can exist at the same time).

And considering evolutionary timescales this was likely the case long before we had fire.

So you’ve been wrong for a long long time.

But homosexuality isn’t restricted to humans and is seen in various animal populations, usually a response to overpopulation and mate scarcity. (Yes, both can exist at the same time).

And considering evolutionary timescales this was likely the case long before we had fire.

So you’ve been wrong for a long long time.
The subject is biological sex. Do you want to try again or are you super confused about what that means?

The subject is biological sex. Do you want to try again or are you super confused about what that means?
And all behavior is also biological. A dance of hormones. This is a perfect example of the problem with narratives. They require a very narrow perspective, looking at a subject just the right way and allowing no other relevant aspect to enter the debate.

Like your insistence on “biological sex” and refusal to accept that all behavior is biological.

Even psychology is becoming a much harder science as technology makes it possible to watch the brain work in real-time. It’s not hoodoo if people with the same conditions have the same activity in the same areas of the brain to the same stimuli.

You are welcome to find the inaccuracies in her quoted statements.
Let me guess, you’re all in on the old wedding vows?

barefoot and pregnant?

And all behavior is also biological. A dance of hormones. This is a perfect example of the problem with narratives. They require a very narrow perspective, looking at a subject just the right way and allowing no other relevant aspect to enter the debate.

Like your insistence on “biological sex” and refusal to accept that all behavior is biological.

Even psychology is becoming a much harder science as technology makes it possible to watch the brain work in real-time. It’s not hoodoo if people with the same conditions have the same activity in the same areas of the brain to the same stimuli.
I don't know why you keep talking about behavior. Talking about biological sex isn't talking about behavior. Are you under the impression when people are talking about "sex" they are talking about procreation? Lol...that's the only way your comment makes any sense and it demonstrates you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

I don't know why you keep talking about behavior. Talking about biological sex isn't talking about behavior. Are you under the impression when people are talking about "sex" they are talking about procreation? Lol...that's the only way your comment makes any sense and it demonstrates you don't have any idea what you're talking about.
Lots of “biological sex” is epigenetic and continues after birth.

You just insist on the narrow perspective your narrative is based on. And want to point to genitalia as the only “biological” element to a human’s “sex” as a result.

But ignorance doesn’t make you right. They just tell you it’s superior to knowledge and all you hear is it makes you superior.

I fail to see how any of this is coming from the party of individual freedom.

Probably starts with your confusion over who is the party of individual freedom.

There are some out there who believe we shouldn't label a child a boy or girl until the child is able to choose who they are. Can we all agree that this is nuts? A persons brain isn't fully developed until they are 25 and yet they want to give the young child a choice as to what they are?

This is CREEPY stuff!
There are "some out there" who believe a lot of things. What's your point?

Lots of “biological sex” is epigenetic and continues after birth.

You just insist on the narrow perspective your narrative is based on. And want to point to genitalia as the only “biological” element to a human’s “sex” as a result.

But ignorance doesn’t make you right. They just tell you it’s superior to knowledge and all you hear is it makes you superior.
Uhhh...gametes my dude...gametes, chromosomes, genitalia...there are many markers of biological sex and it has nothing to do with a "narrow perspective" but very basic realities that exist and is the literal reason we exist as a species.

Uhhh...gametes my dude...gametes, chromosomes, genitalia...there are many markers of biological sex and it has nothing to do with a "narrow perspective" but very basic realities that exist and is the literal reason we exist as a species.
And those chromosomes you listed act on the entire child and even continue for a while after birth. You clearly don’t actually know anything about the topic or you wouldn’t have posted this as a rebuttal. I have a physical variation myself associated with a female hormone event in the womb. My ring fingers are longer than my index fingers. I’ll let you look up what else that means.

And those chromosomes you listed act on the entire child and even continue for a while after birth. You clearly don’t actually know anything about the topic or you wouldn’t have posted this as a rebuttal. I have a physical variation myself associated with a female hormone event in the womb. My ring fingers are longer than my index fingers. I’ll let you look up what else that means.
Lol....did you really just use your finger length as some kind of rebuttal? Wow....that's hilarious. Do one make the sperm or have the eggs? Do they have XY or XX? Genitals? Lololol...."finger length" ****ing funny in your ignorance. I'll give you a hint, hormone variations happen inside the sexes.

What's funny is that people can see this picture...
Male Lion.jpg
...and not be confused about it being male or female. But talk about humans and all the sudden it's so confusing!

Snag_115003b.png

You don't believe that a definition of the female sex is not an XX chromosome with non-male reproductive organs? Why don't you give us your definition of a female so we can compare your intelligence to the moron you claim doesn't know what a female is?

View attachment 67384211

You don't believe that a definition of the female sex is not an XX chromosome with non-male reproductive organs? Why don't you give us your definition of a female so we can compare your intelligence to the moron you claim doesn't know what a female is?
You seem to be trying to make a point. Quote my post about what I believe or what ”party” I am a member of. You are skilled at crayoning up screen grabs, so there’s that!

You seem to be trying to make a point. Quote my post about what I believe or what ”party” I am a member of. You are skilled at crayoning up screen grabs, so there’s that!
The very first argument you made was against Cawthorn's definition of sex. So why don't you try defining sex in a way that proves him wrong? Try reading what you quoted and attempt a response that makes any sense whatsoever. Thanks and good luck.

The very first argument you made was against Cawthorn's definition of sex. So why don't you try defining sex in a way that proves him wrong? Try reading what you quoted and attempt a response that makes any sense whatsoever. Thanks and good luck.
Can’t post a quote?

Back
Top Bottom