• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Good first date ideas

Meh, its been four months since I slept with anybody, I hate dry spells.

this girl needs to call me back, she keeps telling me she is interested but its never a good time. I am almost ready to give up and find the next one and just leave the ball in her court and stop worrying about it. grrrr

sad thing is, last weekend, I almost got another girl to sleep with me (i can't recall her name, I was drunk at the time and so was she), maybe I need to go hook up with her. grr, I didn't do anything tonight so I could talk to this girl and now I am all disappointed.

LOL reading this post

The reason she was like she was was because she was just really nervous. Like I said, she is clipping her toenails right now :)

Good first date ideas...

Winter - Snowmobiling in the woods or nearby hills.
Summer - Jetskiing on the lake or ocean.

Start her day off with you as the first thought, taking her to a great breakfast at IHOP or somewhere else she can fix her sweet tooth. Then get out into nature with adventure. Forget dinner and a movie. You want her laughing it up and screaming so that she will realize this is possibly a true reflection of how good it will be in those private moments to come.

Oh-oh. Cleaning today, setting up a nest tomorrow. ;)
Yep.

Same thing with decorating.

SAM_0475a.jpg

See all those pictures on the wall. I didn't put them there. My fiancee did shortly before she moved in.

The only thing I put on the wall was the TV. Other than that the walls were bare.

She is marking her territory. :lol:
And I didn't mind at all. The room needed a little bit of female touch. She put those up with a nice sort of symmetry.

She said she had them on the walls in her bedroom at her parents' house. And she had them hanging on my living room walls before I even asked her to move in.

She was definitely marking her territory.

And I didn't mind at all. The room needed a little bit of female touch. She put those up with a nice sort of symmetry.

She said she had them on the walls in her bedroom at her parent's house. And she had them hanging on my living room walls before I even asked her to move in.

She was definitely marking her territory.

I was kidding you, but also serious. Over the years, I've had quite a few guy friends whose wives divorced them, for whatever reason, and I started noticing that whenever they become involved with another woman, and it's getting serious, it's common for her to start re-doing the house in her own image. To me, it's kind of funny and cute to watch, and it definitely looks like there are subconscious factors at play to get rid of the old wife. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom