• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

God left out of EU constitution: FRANCE SAYS ‘NO’

flip2 said:
Now I am.

I've always been attracted to people on the other side..... :twisted:

Well you're just about young enough to be my son, but I can deal with a toy boy. You just to revise your views on gays a little. The political differences I can deal with, but I only hook with people who accept all human beings as equal.

You know, it is rather disappointing to hear that so many people in the world are more concerned with WHERE they may be going, when the majority of these same people are NOT even going to the place they believe they may be going to after this life. If that is not totally screwed up in a major way then, please, someone correct me. Why is everyone facinated in the "End Times" when many of these people either do not believe in God and His Son Jesus, OR they have not dedicated their lives to serving Jesus and doing the one thing that He had asked us to do in our lives? ... be disciples of Him. Trust me, after you totally give yourself to Him, and abandon your "old" self you will be a much better student of the Word, and so you shall find it much easier to learn what it is He wants you to know. I am only saying this because of the amazing transformation I have faced in my life. Why write in a forum such as this if you really do not understand what it is the Bible says on certain matters? If you do not believe me, then try it for yourselves. And also by doing so all the troubles we all face in life will become much easier to deal with.

Dennis Miller said:
Why is everyone facinated in the "End Times" when many of these people either do not believe in God and His Son Jesus, OR they have not dedicated their lives to serving Jesus and doing the one thing that He had asked us to do in our lives? ... be disciples of Him.

I fascinated by the mythologies of the fate of mankind, Christain, Mayan etc.

I'm a moral person and a good man. However it's hard for me to be a true Christain with my lifestyle.

Alot of Christains (including my mother), say they are Christains but do not act like Christains. Like help the less unfortunate, do charity work, love thy neighbour etc. Their are alot of "Christains" who do none of this things. I think they are an insult ot the teachings of Christ - the first hippie of the world.

Please tell me that you are not being serious. You claim to have studied what the Mayans believe and are facinated with them, and at the same time, you claim to be just as facinated in the Christian faith, and have studied that. Either you are not being honest here as to whether or not you have studied the Christian faith (and I will overlook your constant misspelling of the word Christian) or maybe you just haven't studied past the book of Revelation ... just barely passing it off as a facination. In either way though, you are in the wrong! For if you had studied the Christian faith (otherwise known as the Bible) then you would have read plenty about how one can not have everlasting life unless one believes in the Lord Jesus (who is not "the worlds first hippie" you arrogant imbicile), and you should have also read in the Bible, where it says that man can not truly get to Heaven through just works, as well as only faith. Therefore, Mister "I am a world spiritual traveler and a good doer", you can easily see my point that you need much more than good works and charity to be a Christian. When you actually have something truly intelligent to say in here, then feel free to write in this forum. There, but for the grace of God go I ...

Back
Top Bottom