• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas Denies Discussing Election Subversion Efforts With Her Husband

In her statement, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times, Ms. Thomas called it “an ironclad rule” that she and Justice Thomas never speak about cases pending before the Supreme Court. “It is laughable for anyone who knows my husband to think I could influence his jurisprudence — the man is independent and stubborn, with strong character traits of independence and integrity,” she added.

That is a blatant lie because he was a puppet of Justice Antonin Scala when Scalia was alive. Thomas seldom asks questions of his own and almost always goes along with the conservative stance on any decision, no matter how illogical the belief.

Cool. But did she say "Election Subversion Efforts".

You realize that quotations marks denote what the person actually said. The NY Times did not claim to be quoting her. Is this really something you cannot comprehend?

Will all of the people who insisted that it was IMPOSSIBLE to believe that Bill Clinton on the tarmac was discussing grandchildren with Loretta Lynch come on here to say it's IMPOSSIBLE to believe that Ginni Thomas NEVER discussed election subversion with her own husband?

Duh.
Absolutely defies common sense to believe the two don’t routinely talk about their shared hardcore right wing thoughts/actions.

In her statement, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times, Ms. Thomas called it “an ironclad rule” that she and Justice Thomas never speak about cases pending before the Supreme Court. “It is laughable for anyone who knows my husband to think I could influence his jurisprudence — the man is independent and stubborn, with strong character traits of independence and integrity,” she added.

So that must be the reason he was the only dissenting vote about congress getting Meadows texts. He knew damn well she had a ton of correspondence with Meadows relating to overturning Biden's win. Liars, the whole lot of them.

OP chose to succinctly paraphrase what most Americans already know.

Get over it, or not. Nobody cares.
It's a lying paraphrase. If most Americans don't know that...and I seriously think most Americans DO know that...the ones who don't are idiots.

So that must be the reason he was the only dissenting vote about congress getting Meadows texts. He knew damn well she had a ton of correspondence with Meadows relating to overturning Biden's win. Liars, the whole lot of them.
You are correct. We already have some of her emails.

You realize that quotations marks denote what the person actually said. The NY Times did not claim to be quoting her. Is this really something you cannot comprehend?
sigh...That's why I asked.

If that's not what she, herself, said then it's biased bullshit from the media...and repeated by the OP.

sigh...That's why I asked.

If that's not what she, herself, said then it's biased bullshit from the media...and repeated by the OP.
wow, biased bullshit. What a shame.

Ginnie also said this via text to Mark Meadows, repeating posts from RWNJ sites.

“Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.”

“I hope this is true.”

Grotesquely insane.

More evidence that English may not be his first language.

wow, biased bullshit. What a shame.
I know you are trying to be sarcastic. It's all you have to justify accepting biased bullshit.

You have my sympathy.

It's a lying paraphrase. If most Americans don't know that...and I seriously think most Americans DO know that...the ones who don't are idiots.
No to everything you’ve just said.

During her interview, Ms. Thomas, who goes by Ginni, repeated her assertion that the 2020 election was stolen from President Donald J. Trump, Mr. Thompson said, a belief she insisted upon in late 2020 as she pressured state legislators and the White House chief of staff to do more to try to invalidate the results.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/29/u...imes&smtyp=cur
Well yeah. Nobody actually expected her to tell the truth, did they?

Well now...that's a bogus thread title if I've ever heard one. "Election Subversion Efforts" LOL!!

Tell me...did she actually use those exact words?
Unlikely. Most folks dumb enough to still think the election was stolen couldn't pronounce those words, much less use them in a sentence.

Weird that after all her talk about “setting the record straight” she didn’t insist on interviewing publicly.
She's just trying to see the LW hyperactive slobber slinging to a minimum.

Quick reference Hunter Biden.

She's just trying to see the LW hyperactive slobber slinging to a minimum.
So you're saying she was lying the whole time, then.

Ginni is just a massive liar and nut job.

That's it.

She makes too much money encouraging the over throw of the USA ....... let we taxpayers occupy her assets immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom