• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ginni Thomas confirms she attended Jan. 6 'Stop the Steal' rally but says she left before Capitol riot

I just did some research: Googled “where is the evidence that the 2020 election was rigged?” Got nothing.
If the goal of your "research" is to get access to evidence of 2020 election fraud, then it's not surprising you got nothing with the way you do your research.

1. Google suppresses the information you are looking for.

2. You ask a stupid, useless question.

Seriously...you've called yourself a researcher. You are obviously not a very good one. But hey...that's your problem. Me? I don't give a rat's ass if you find what you say you are looking for...or not.

You are dismissed.

Peacefully.

And she didn't even do that.

Sorry, but you got nothing but dumbass spin.
Ginni Thomas has been involved in republican politics for as many years as her husband has been on the court. There have been a number of cases that he clearly should have recused but refused to.

As far as Jan. 6th, there is reporting that she was deeply involved with the financing and planning of the event. The point is not really about Ginni, but about Clearance. It is not ethical for him to sit in on a decision that directly involves an investigation into something his wife took part in.

Not at all the first time he's done it. Ethics rules for the SCOTUS need to be upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom