• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Giant spiders expected to drop from sky across the East Coast this spring

Guns don't work on spiders. I had a roommate try it on a wolf spider. He failed miserably while I just went and got a tupperware container and swished the little guy inside to dump outside.
An unloaded gun will work great as a hammer against spiders. If it is loaded, there could be a back fire event.

This story is edging into nightmare territory for me

That’s a hard NO

Going to rewatch The Boy in the Bubble and form a strategy

An unloaded gun will work great as a hammer against spiders. If it is loaded, there could be a back fire event.
It was a pellet gun. However, it looked so real. Then he emptied the entire chamber on that spider, right up on top of it, still missed. I grabbed the tupperware when he went to reload. He never once thought to use it as a blunt instrument on the spider.

Back
Top Bottom