• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Will leaves the Republican Party

At this point, the main thing is to defeat Trump. That's what matters the most.

Touché! :) It is a shame this will be a battle of which candidate sucks the least, instead of which one is best.

It is interesting to me that I thought Buckley was A Ok but Will, while in many ways he is following the same path, seems repulsive to me. Something about how in the camera Buckley seemed to be aware that he was part of a game with the rest of us, there was at times vulnerability and a sense of fun. Will just seems like an annoying prick who is sure that he is smarter than me thus thinks that the act of me listening to him makes me worthy of his consideration.

It's all about him.

I don't know if it's all about him, but I thought George Will was a dreadful face for the Republican Party--a face of gloom and doom, joyless, humorless. Certainly unlike any Republicans I know.

Back
Top Bottom