• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gaza Terrorists Fire Phosphorus Shells into Israel

It should not be surprising to anyone on this site that a Scot would look favoably on terrorists. This is the same people that sent home the person convicted of blowing up a plane with many Americans, mostly students.

Seems like these people should stick to golf and whisky.

Moderator's Warning:
Stop the personal attacks. And everyone else, stop the COMMENTING on personal attacks.

Moderator's Warning:
Stop the personal attacks. And everyone else, stop the COMMENTING on personal attacks.

Wasn't trying to be personal but can understand where you are coming from. Just that many in the US found it outrageous letting that thug out of jail.

Wasn't trying to be personal but can understand where you are coming from. Just that many in the US found it outrageous letting that thug out of jail.

Then they might have thought about actually learning about the situation...

Look there can be no real excuse for letting this person out of jail.

I agree, if he is actually guilty - which is debatable when you see the shoddy fake trial he got. where did I make an excuse? I only told you to read about something you obviously know very little about. It was done for oil and don't think for a second that the US would have been against this. Publicly, of course they would have to be, but they would never have let this go down if they really wanted different.

Back on topic now?

I agree, if he is actually guilty - which is debatable when you see the shoddy fake trial he got. where did I make an excuse? I only told you to read about something you obviously know very little about. It was done for oil and don't think for a second that the US would have been against this. Publicly, of course they would have to be, but they would never have let this go down if they really wanted different.

Back on topic now?

I would like to have the UN set up an impartial review of exactly what happened.

Back
Top Bottom