• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay Agenda, what it is? [W:509]

1.) Ending Christianity and decency in America.
2.) Ruining the sanctity of marriage for straight people who apparently have very good marriages.
3.) Making god so angry that he'll summon natural disasters like hurricanes, and super volcanoes such as Yellowstone resulting in an Earth Devoid of life.

Makes sense, because San Francisco and Chelsea are virtual wastelands. ;)

:shock:

holy crap!!!!!

man do i feel silly, this whole time when i thought people were just making up a gay agenda i was wrong they werent really talking about a REAL agenda they were talking about a website named that?

man oh day, so the gay agenda still doesnt exist but people dont like this website? hmmm i wonder why people dont like it?
Pretty much. The Gay Agenda is about equal rights and social equality for gays. That's exactly what social conservatives oppose, and they use the term "the gay agenda" to refer to social and legal equality for gays.

So, now you know.

I keep hearing some people say this phrase "Gay Agenda" well id love to know what it is

What factually is the gay agenda?
who does it apply to?
What does it apply too?

So far when i ask the question no one can ever answer, seems like a made up straw man to me.

That's what I've been trying to find out myself. But you guys won't admit to having one!

Pretty much. The Gay Agenda is about equal rights and social equality for gays. That's exactly what social conservatives oppose, and they use the term "the gay agenda" to refer to social and legal equality for gays.

So, now you know.

weird ive NEVER seen any social conservative say thats what the gay agenda is and thats what they oppose, im thinking its just the website they dont like. SO no, i still dont know because it thats the gay ganeda that sounds like an AMERICAN agenda to me, equal rights.

i think that site and this one should get together and have a battle royal!!!
The Conservative Agenda - Just another Say Anything site!!!!!!

That's what I've been trying to find out myself. But you guys won't admit to having one!

thats because its made up :shrug:
gays cant admit to having a gay agenda when its a made up fallacy

weird ive NEVER seen any social conservative say thats what the gay agenda is and thats what they oppose, im thinking its just the website they dont like. SO no, i still dont know because it thats the gay ganeda that sounds like an AMERICAN agenda to me, equal rights.
In all fairness, the only exposure I have to the topic of gay rights is as they apply in America. I don't really follow the issue internationally.

The radical LGBTs are to Dems what the TEApee loons are to the Repubs.
In all fairness, the only exposure I have to the topic of gay rights is as they apply in America. I don't really follow the issue internationally.

me neither and thats my point, you mentioned that you thought equal rights was part of the gay agenda, i was pointing out how that can easily be argued an american agenda

me neither and thats my point, you mentioned that you thought equal rights was part of the gay agenda, i was pointing out how that can easily be argued an american agenda
I don't see why I need to know that unless someone on this thread is actually arguing that.

I don't see why I need to know that unless someone on this thread is actually arguing that.

because the topic of the thread is trying to find out what factually the gay agenda is, the opinion you provided seems in line with the american agenda so i was wondering if you or others had more because the question still hasnt been answered

because the topic of the thread is trying to find out what factually the gay agenda is, the opinion you provided seems in line with the american agenda so i was wondering if you or others had more because the question still hasnt been answered
I don't see how it's an american agenda since gays seem to be fighting for equality everywhere. There's nothing uniquely American about it.

All one has to do is look around to see what's on the gay agenda. Apparently gays want legal marital rights, adoption, legal protections against discrimination in the military and employment, etc. I'm sure a 10min Google search would yield you better results than this thread, unless someone posting here does that search for you.

Here's a list of international LGBT political activist groups, maybe you can have a look at their agendas and minutes to see whatever it is you're trying to find: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LGBT-related_organizations

Last edited:
1.)I don't see how it's an american agenda since gays seem to be fighting for equality everywhere. There's nothing uniquely American about it.

2.)All one has to do is look around to see what's on the gay agenda. Apparently gays want legal marital rights, adoption, legal protections against discrimination in the military and employment, etc. I'm sure a 10min Google search would yield you better results than this thread, unless someone posting here does that search for you.

Here's a list of international LGBT political activist groups, maybe you can have a look at their agendas and minutes to see whatever it is you're trying to find: List of LGBT-related organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.) easy because america is what we are talking about and the vast majority of americans support equal rights, never claimed it was "unique" but if you would like to say that equal rights can be argued a human agenda thats fine by me, just more reason why its NOT a gay agenda, THANKS!!!

all stuff AMERICAN wants and lots of humans

more proof people are just making stuff up and there is no factual gay agenda thanks again

thats because its made up :shrug:
gays cant admit to having a gay agenda when its a made up fallacy

Oh, silly me. You’re probably right. Just because gays are organized, and a potent political force with a lot of power doesn’t mean they have an agenda….. does it?

Last edited:
1.) well many gays are Christians and many christian churches support gay marriage so that one fails
2.) the "sanctity" of marriage cant be harmed, this is a legal issues which doesnt impact religion and on top of that the sanctity of MY marriage cant be impacted by others, so that one fails
3.) now thats funny, again the answer for one goes here

I hope nobody you encountered actually thinks thats the agenda

Watch some of this guys videos at the bottom of this page http://www.afa.net/Radio/

1.) easy because america is what we are talking about and the vast majority of americans support equal rights, never claimed it was "unique" but if you would like to say that equal rights can be argued a human agenda thats fine by me, just more reason why its NOT a gay agenda, THANKS!!!
You're welcome, I guess, but I never said equal rights was a human agenda. I said gays everywhere are arguing for equal rights.

all stuff AMERICAN wants and lots of humans
Please make complete sentences. I don't know what you are trying to say here.

more proof people are just making stuff up and there is no factual gay agenda thanks again
You're welcome, again, I guess, but these LGBT political groups are real, not 'made up'.

This thread sort of backfired on you.

Oh, silly me. You’re probably right. Just because gays are organized, and a potent political force with a lot of power doesn’t mean they have an agenda….. does it?
I don't think Agent J realizes that an agenda is something every organised body has as a means of planning. "Agenda" does not have a negative or secretive color to it. It's just a plan of action.

I don't think Agent J realizes that an agenda is something every organised body has as a means of planning. "Agenda" does not have a negative or secretive color to it. It's just a plan of action.

Yes, you're right. Agent J has had many problems keeping up with the discussion.

Yeah, I have one. What do gays supposedly want that are denied to others?

Being able to set up a political activist booth on a military reservation.

Having a week dedicated to celebrating their sexual orientation.

Being able to walk down a public street only wearing a jockstrap and not being cited by the cops.

Being punched in the nose and the attacker has an enhanced sentence of serving more time in jail.

Who knows what more they will demand ?

Anybody that uses Gay Agenda also uses Gay Lifestyle--that should clear things up for everybody....

Back
Top Bottom