• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'From golden showers in a sex club to tax fraud': Michael Cohen releases explosive foreword to Trump

Cohen was a shady NYC lawyer, not Trump's 'closest aide'. You talk about lying, yet the truth eludes you.

A shady NYC lawyer who had 2 clients. Sean Hannity and Donald Trump. Trump was the main one. Hannity was a side gig. Why would an honest man like Trump need the near exclusive service of such a corrupt lawyer?

We always knew the Steele Dossier was more accurate than the Trumpers wanted people to believe.

So Cohen says there was no conspiracy by the Trump campaign with Russia in 2016, and the anti-Trump folks say they were right about their devotion to a document that said there WAS a conspiracy in 2016 by the Trump campaign with Russia?
BTW-- Cohen was supposedly part of that conspiracy.

Last edited:
By his own admission, Cohen participated in everything he's accusing Trump of doing. He's a scumbag who wants to tell the world that Trump is a scumbag. Yawn.

Brilliant defense!

Trump's personal attorney lies to protect Trump and in your twisted reasoning that proves he can't be trusted when exposes Trump? But you believe Trump?

No, don't particularly trust Trump either, but Cohen is a proven, convicted, known liar is, well, a proven, convicted, known lair.

Trump lied. He said he had no business with Russia when he was trying to negotiate a deal in Moscow.

Conducting negotiations is most certainly not the same as actually having or being in business. Those 2 things are very different, are they not?

Now, once those negotiations come to a successful conclusion, a business deal might be struck. Then, that would be 'business'.

Cohen, wasn't the the one that lied to Congress?

www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2018/11/29
Nov 29, 2018 - President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen pleaded guilty Thursday in New York to lying to Congress about a Moscow real ...

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress - POLITICO
[url]www.politico.com
› story › 2018/11/29 › michael-cohe...
[/URL]Nov 29, 2018 - NEW YORK – Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former lawyer, made a surprise appearance before a federal judge in New York on ...

Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress over Trump ...
[url]www.theguardian.com
› us-news › nov › michael-cohe...
[/URL]Nov 29, 2018 - Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress over Trump project in Russia. This article is more than 1 year old. Former legal fixer said ...

Yeah, he did.

And now that he's written a book, a purposeful sensationalist book, everyone's going to blindly believe what he wrote? :roll:

I'll believe what he can back up. He backed up the claims of paying off Stormy with copies of the checks. I'll need similar proof for the golden showers.

Why would this be interesting? We already know the golden showers thing is false, not only is it false...it's actually a falsehood wrapped inside a falsehood. That's how crazy the left has gotten. It was never even golden showers in the 1st place, but women peeing on a bed that Obama slept in, and even that is false.

Who told you the golden showers thing is false? Your fealty to your Lord and Master in combination with the Goggles of Truth does appear to have caused some inability to accept the words that appear on your computer monitor.

The peeing on the hotel bed incident supposedly took place in Moscow, the golden showers happened in Las Vegas. Personally, I can see Trump sitting on a throne-like chair while the ladies carry out the urination - it's the humiliation of others that he loves but as some have noted his germophobia would keep him from physically participating in the fun.

Why would this be interesting? We already know the golden showers thing is false, not only is it false...it's actually a falsehood wrapped inside a falsehood. That's how crazy the left has gotten. It was never even golden showers in the 1st place, but women peeing on a bed that Obama slept in, and even that is false.

We don't know that it's false or true. I'm going with false till I see some proof that it's true. I really don't care either way. Trump is a scum bucket, golden showers or not.

Who told you the golden showers thing is false? Your fealty to your Lord and Master in combination with the Goggles of Truth does appear to have caused some inability to accept the words that appear on your computer monitor.

The story comes from the discredited steele dossier-- the document that the FBI believes in part was Russian disinformation.

I'll believe what he can back up. He backed up the claims of paying off Stormy with copies of the checks. I'll need similar proof for the golden showers.

True, it would be hard to deny evidence of that caliber. If evidence of that caliber is presented and vetted, there will be more to consider and re-consider.

Vegas

No, don't particularly trust Trump either, but Cohen is a proven, convicted, known liar is, well, a proven, convicted, known lair.

Conducting negotiations is most certainly not the same as actually having or being in business. Those 2 things are very different, are they not?

Now, once those negotiations come to a successful conclusion, a business deal might be struck. Then, that would be 'business'.

If Trump wanted a business deal with Russia that would be a conflict of interest, whether or not a deal was struck.

Well, everyone should believe Cohen's timely released book. We all know he is a upstanding man and certainly does not have an ax to grind. It must be true because he has never given us any reason to think he lies.

If Trump wanted a business deal with Russia that would be a conflict of interest, whether or not a deal was struck.

If in office, yes. Isn't the question if those same restrictions apply to someone who's not in office?

If in office, yes. Isn't the question if those same restrictions apply to someone who's not in office?

He never removed himself from his businesses like other presidents have done. He always defers to Putin even though he is president. That puts the question of conflict of interest front and center.

The peeing on the hotel bed incident supposedly took place in Moscow, the golden showers happened in Las Vegas. Personally, I can see Trump sitting on a throne-like chair while the ladies carry out the urination - it's the humiliation of others that he loves but as some have noted his germophobia would keep him from physically participating in the fun.

We don't know that it's false or true. I'm going with false till I see some proof that it's true. I really don't care either way. Trump is a scum bucket, golden showers or not.

Trump also is a germaphobe, to add onto the pile. These stupid stories are ridiculous. Y'all will believe anything.

Trump also is a germaphobe, to add onto the pile. These stupid stories are ridiculous. Y'all will believe anything.

Sexy hooker urine has been known to be cleansing.

Why when I see "golden showers" am I always reminded of this?

In his book Cohen said Trump won’t leave office voluntarily, something I’ve been posting here for months. According to Cohen, Trump will be a subject of criminal charges upon leaving office. He’s Individual-1 in the indictment of Cohen.

In his book Cohen said Trump won’t leave office voluntarily, something I’ve been posting here for months. According to Cohen, Trump will be a subject of criminal charges upon leaving office. He’s Individual-1 in the indictment of Cohen.

The investigation has been dropped and closed.

The investigation has been dropped and closed.
BS. No court dismissed the charges with prejudice, which means he can’t be charged in the future.
Just because Barr won’t prosecute doesn’t mean that the next Administration won’t prosecute — and that’s why Trump will hang onto power for dear life. And that’s the point.

Wrong Wrong.

Yes, Bill Clinton did use Epstein's 727 for 26 flights but they were not to Little St James Island. The flight logs show the former president flying on Epstein’s plane to destinations such as Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, China, Brunei, London, New York, the Azores, Belgium, Norway, Russia, and Africa.

Epstein was a sexual predator and yes - he did like young girls, though technically he wasn't a pedophile but instead should be seen as a ephebophile - a man attracted to post-pubescent girls. However, Jeffrey was also a very successful business man - you gotta pay for the jet and the multiple residences including the private island. Just guessing but I think most of the flights with Bill Clinton had to do with the Clinton Foundation's work around the world and various business connections.

TBH, there is the claim from the one Epstein victim that when she asked why Clinton was there, Epstein said 'Oh, he owes me favors', and it allegedly was at the island. However, none of Epstein's victims have come forward and said Clinton was a client (yet). Until one of the girls comes forward and makes a claim, I will assume he wasn't involved in that. Any accusation from one of the girls will have to be taken seriously, and each claim will have to be examined by it's own merits. So far, I don't see any evidence Clinton was involved with the girls Epstein was providing to people.

Back
Top Bottom