• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

free journalist Dimitris Papageorgiou!

Free journalist Dimitris Papageorgiou NOW!!!!
Dimitris is a journalist for the truth and for Greece!!!

Corrupted and fascist Goverment arrested Dimitris three days ago

FREE DIMITRIS!!!!

http://diaforetikimatia.blogspot.com/2010/...og-post_28.html

I advise everyone to NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK.

When I did it opened 12 windows on my computer that were very difficult to close. Could be viral or something. Not to mention it is written in what appears to be Cryllic alphabet, which isn't much use to most of us.

I clicked on it before reading the next post. It opened fine for me and didn't do anything abnormal. The article is in Greek, however and the Google translator, as you'd expect, just turned it into gobbledegook.

OP can you tell us more about this journalist and what he has been arrested for and what the issues involved are about?

Back
Top Bottom