• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

France- Imminent Terror Attack Twarted, 4 Arrested

This is playing out nicely for Le Pen

Yeah well, you don't get to decide in what sequence details of any event are reported and thus you don't get to decide what is more newsworthy.

Tough!
Actually as a news consumer I do get to decide what I consume. It's not gonna be the BBC. I'd be embarrassed to be a journalist at this point in time.

Actually as a news consumer I do get to decide what I consume.
You having trouble understanding what I wrote?
It's not gonna be the BBC. I'd be embarrassed to be a journalist at this point in time.
Yeah well, since you're not a journalist, that's about as relevant to the world as a bag of rice falling over in a Shanghai cellar.:mrgreen:

Anyway, you've expressed your opinion and I have no desire to pursue the matter with you any further.

Have a nice one.

Good job. Best way to deal with terrorists is before they blow **** up.

Obama may have been afraid or unwilling to even USE the words "Muslim terrorists" but his administration did stop at least a dozen attacks prior to them occurring. So...kudos. Hopefully we arent so invested in tearing our own country apart at the seams that we can allow the government to do the important things.

All Western media lies. Only truth comes from Mother Russia. Dah!

The American people should increase their reliance on Russia to get information. Nobody in the establishment of this country is looking out for the needs of the American people anymore. I don't know if Russia was involved in the phishing that led to Hillary's server leaks, but if they were then it just shows their dedication to the truth. I've just about given up on journalists in this country at this point.

So we should murder journalists like Putin does in his "dedication to the truth"? I hope Putin is paying you well because you deserve it.

Good job. Best way to deal with terrorists is before they blow **** up.

Obama may have been afraid or unwilling to even USE the words "Muslim terrorists" but his administration did stop at least a dozen attacks prior to them occurring. So...kudos. Hopefully we arent so invested in tearing our own country apart at the seams that we can allow the government to do the important things.
Yeah, there's been a flurry of catching the scum before the act all over Europe recently. France, Germany, Austria and here (Spain).

One can hope that co-ordination of gathered intelligence is working better than it did prior to the Paris and Brussels attacks.

Looks like you're the one needing the break more.

Having to deal with not understanding what is written by making assumptions all the time can't really be fun. Especially when it leads to such hilarious misconceptions as you appear to suffer. But do carry on by all means, I'm sure your attempts to grapple with reality are entertaining to the one or other here.

Nothing to address his claim that you think terror is un-Islamic? You know Islam sanctions terror, you should make that clear.

Nothing to address his claim that you think terror is un-Islamic? You know Islam sanctions terror, you should make that clear.
I'll make clear what I think is relevant.

With Sweden, in direct response to his post, that he appears to have problems grappling with the reality of what others said and trying to fill the gap thus caused with assumptions.

In your case, what everyone can see anyway.

Like, as just one example, your propensity for posting links in supposed support of your claims, when they actually contradict the very same.

To then, when the ridiculousness of your assertions is pointed out to you, you trying to lie your way out of it.

That applies, of course, to (at least) two other threads but bears pointing out anywhere else. In case you're thinking of trying it here.

I'll make clear what I think is relevant.

With Sweden, in direct response to his post, that he appears to have problems grappling with the reality of what others said and trying to fill the gap thus caused with assumptions.

In your case, what everyone can see anyway. Like, as just one example, your propensity for posting links in supposed support of your claims, when they actually contradict the very same.

To then, when the ridiculousness of your assertions is pointed out to you, you trying to lie your way out of it.

Answer the question. Is terror Islamic?

Answer the question. Is terror Islamic?
You don't get to give orders here.

Apart from which (and for the benefit of those as yet not aware of it) you know darn well that I refuse to discuss Islam with you in any way, much as I refuse to discuss mathematics with someone so ignorant over that one, as to insist that 1 + 1= 3.

You don't get to give orders here.

Apart from which (and for the benefit of those as yet not aware of it) you know darn well that I refuse to discuss Islam with you in any way, much as I refuse to discuss mathematics with someone so ignorant over that one, as to insist that 1 + 1= 3.

Answering a question is not discussion. Is terror Islamic? Try yes or no.

Last edited:
:lamo:lamo:lamoTry re-phrasing that.

As it stands it is as stupid a question as it would be, were it a statement.

Does Islamic doctrine sanction terror? Yes or no.

Not an answer. Why? I can only conclude you refuse to say yes. Someone that denies the truth is the dishonest one. Don't you think?

That you don't understand it is something you'll have to remedy yourself nope, clearly you cannot. Conclusions require comprehension of what one draws them on.

Rest is not worth addressing.

Then why not a "yes or no" answer. Enough of your constant evasion. Does Islam sanction terror?

Then why not a "yes or no" answer. Enough of your constant evasion. Does Islam sanction terror?
I've already answered. Beyond that I'm not going to occupy myself with your apparent inability to understand the answer.

Other, that is, than to jog your memory in that you asked "yes or no" and I answered "correct".

If you can't work out what that signifies, I'm certainly not going to make it my problem.

And now you'll have to excuse me, it's that (over-)dosage thing again and my subway stop is coming up.

Laterz

I've already answered. Beyond that I'm not going to occupy myself with your apparent inability to understand the answer.

Other, that is, than to jog your memory in that you asked "yes or no" and I answered "correct".

If you can't work out what that signifies, I'm certainly not going to make it my problem.

And now you'll have to excuse me, it's that (over-)dosage thing again and my subway stop is coming up.

Laterz

You are incorrect.

Laterz

So, it is "correct" that Islam is a terrorist religion...

It shocks me that you think that way.

Back
Top Bottom