• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News terrorism pundit pleads guilty to faking CIA ties

I wonder why the name Fox News is all over the is story.

Didn't we already have a thread on this when the story first came out?

Fox is a news channel like all of them. They do hard news and they do analysis and commentary. The hard news is of the same quality as the hard news from any other channel. The analysis and commentary are right leaning in the same way that MSNBC is left leaning. What makes it a fraud?

The problem leftists have with Fox News isn't that they really believe it is a fraudulent news organization. They know it is just as legit as any other news organization. The problem they have is the fact that it is popular. Just like every other time anything remotely conservative gets a foothold, they turn to bashing it and make false claims to defame it because they know their narrative has no real legs to stand on. If I do not like something, I just avoid it, not try to tear it down. I will have a logical conversation about it in an attempt to persuade the opposing view. Leftists resort to whining, name calling, and personal vilification because they have no argument other than emotional drivel. It is quite telling.

Fox News terrorism pundit pleads guilty to faking CIA ties

I don't see what the big deal is. Fox has been faking being a news network for decades.

The problem leftists have with Fox News isn't that they really believe it is a fraudulent news organization. They know it is just as legit as any other news organization. The problem they have is the fact that it is popular. Just like every other time anything remotely conservative gets a foothold, they turn to bashing it and make false claims to defame it because they know their narrative has no real legs to stand on. If I do not like something, I just avoid it, not try to tear it down. I will have a logical conversation about it in an attempt to persuade the opposing view. Leftists resort to whining, name calling, and personal vilification because they have no argument other than emotional drivel. It is quite telling.

I think it is a pretty common human weakness. People tend to want to tear down anything successful. I can only assume it generates from envy. Successful people hail success. Unsuccessful people attack it. Very weak.

The guy that FOX News has had on their show as an expert in terrorism turns out to be a phony? FOX News should hire him back as soon as he gets out of jail. After all, "FOX" and "News" are mutually exclusive words. A phony expert on a phony news network? Yea, that's about right.

But even weirder is the US government which hired him to go to the Middle East as an analyst, based on his lying about being a CIA agent on FOX News. They didn't even bother to double check his credentials bull puckey. The US government is DUMB, DUMB, DUMB. LOL.

Article is here
Is it any wonder why Fox is winning? :doh

Figures you'd be the one johnny on the spot with this. Of course where are you when the liberals slip? I'm trying to think when that's happened. Maybe never?

Don't worry. This site is full of nonstop anti-liberal threads so you can go there and feel all better.

Tissue?

Why would I need a tissue? That does not even make sense, which I guess shouldn't surprise me, since most leftists make no sense.

Why would I need a tissue? That does not even make sense, which I guess shouldn't surprise me, since most leftists make no sense.

My bad. Fresh diapers then?

Back
Top Bottom