• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Hosts Trump Allies Are Turning on the President:

We all want out. But sometimes what we want atm isn't what is best for US national security in the long game.

Well crap. The fact that Mattis is willing to resign over this has me second guessing my stance on this. Because one thing I know for certain is that I am nowhere near as informed or knowledgeable about the subject as Mattis. I am switching my position to “undecided” on this. But one thing I am certain about is Trump should have vetted this decision with the people who know what is going on, and it doesn’t appear that was the case.

Bongino

TMNT-Pizza-Bong6.jpg

What the hell is that and why don’t I have one?

We all want out. But sometimes what we want atm isn't what is best for US national security in the long game.

Well said. I'd like to see the US out of damn near every place in the Middle East. We didn't get there overnight and we can't leave overnight.

I know I sound like a broken record but IF the United States would have followed the Constitution and left the decision to declare war up to Congress we'd likely have avoided the mountain of crap that we created. If the nation does not debate, agree upon and understand our reason to go to war we cannot be certain of our mission nor can we understand when our mission has been completed.

Seriously, does President Stable Genius understand why exit strategies are necessary?

Back
Top Bottom