• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News and Tucker Carlson use 'minute-by-minute' ratings that show their audience loves 'white nationalism' talking points

:ROFLMAO:

Don't speak for me. I love politics. :)

I especially like watching uber-leftist partisans meltdown over a Fox News entertainer.

What does it say about your fellow GQPers that they get their talking points from an entertainer? Once again, sad. You people truly have ushered in an idiocracy.

Tucker is a great pundit, entertainer and genius-level troll. He breaks the lefties' brains over and over again and they just keep coming back for more.
I mean, just look at this obsession.

No surprise to see this coming from a tankie.

Tucker is a great pundit, entertainer and genius-level troll. He breaks the lefties' brains over and over again and they just keep coming back for more.

It's Trump level derangement.

What does it say about your fellow GQPers that they get their talking points from an entertainer? Once again, sad. You people truly have ushered in an idiocracy.

I wouldn't know anyone like that.

Not a bad attempt at trolling me though... :LOL: I give it a C-

At the expense of the USA.

Why do you watch someone whose employer admits in court that he is lying to you?

Why would you assume I watch him?

You must watch him since you know he lies to me. LOLOLOL

It's Trump level derangement.
It's Level-5 Lunacy. They think hating Tucker puts them on the side of the angels, when in reality, he's whooping the ass of every sniveling, leftist, lickspittle degenerate at CNN and MSNBC.
Tucker is reaching people, and it's not because of hate.

Tucker's response said it all, and I agreed with every word. Especially the part about MLK Jr.

Why are you so eager to defend him unless you watch him and agree with him?

Why are you so eager to assume that those who disagree with you must be fans?

Tucker doesn't make anyone watch him.

It's Level-5 Lunacy. They think hating Tucker puts them on the side of the angels, when in reality, he's whooping the ass of every sniveling, leftist, lickspittle degenerate at CNN and MSNBC.
The OP proves it's hatred. Lots of haters with money to burn.

You're always just sayin' inaccurate stuff.
See below.

You misread again. :)
Oh you are right he said "Ministry of Truth" not "Truth Ministry" as you posted........

You're correct. It's because of STUPIDITY. Uneducated idiots. Cult.

They've psychologically transferred their massive Trump hate onto Tucker. They'll be onto a new healthy host soon, like Elon Musk.

Those who wish to censor others fear losing power.

They've psychologically transferred their massive Trump hate onto Tucker. They'll be onto a new healthy host soon, like Elon Musk.

Those who wish to censor others fear losing power.
You should explain to her that only an idiot would take Tucker seriously.

She doesn't know and takes him seriously.

Why are you so eager to assume that those who disagree with you must be fans?

Tucker doesn't make anyone watch him.
Because you are so very eager to defend him. You're not very good at this but it's fun to watch you spinning desperately.

Back
Top Bottom