• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News and Tucker Carlson use 'minute-by-minute' ratings that show their audience loves 'white nationalism' talking points

It's truly sad that some don't seem to understand the hatred, fear and divisiveness he has created. However, it's what a good number of people thrive on...can't change that

The reference to Tucker's false narrative about the " Truth Ministry" is a perfect example of the power he has over the minds of some.

I know you said you don't watch Tucker Carlson?
What's your primary objection then, with those who do?

Perhaps there is not as much hatred, fear and divisiveness as you pretend?
I think you thrive, like so many from the left side do, creating false narratives about those who don't share your narrow world-life views on what the public should be watching on Cable TV .......

I don't even watch Tucker Carlson. I have to turn him on occasionally to see why so many oppose him though...Seems so silly that many from your side of the aisle truly believe he should be silenced when in fact, his network executives, say he's not to be taken seriously as he's an entertainer.

Nobody has power over my mind, though the censoring cabal of illiberals certainly would like to think that they should.

Because Trump supporters take his word as the gospel. They are already dumb as a stump. Watching Tucker just makes them more stupid. I can tell you the deplorable’s at my work think what he say’s is real. They try to show me Tucker videos and I tell them their stupid. Stupid people ruin it for everybody.

Your opinion is noted but I see no evidence that anyone takes his opinions as gospel especially since Fox says no one should.

Seriously. If you don't like him why even care about his what you call a cringey and creepy joker laugh?

For some reason you tried to connect his creepy psychotic laugh with being a political pundit. o_O

He certainly has an audience who enjoys his show.

And take notes to strengthen their own extremist rhetoric:

I personally ignore him because he is a fool. He is dangerous because he stirs up violence with his idiocy among the people who think he is telling the truth.

Good to know that you exercise your personal options.

I can think of a few.... Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid, Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon.

Don't watch or like any of those people, but Tucker is on a Babylonian-level of whoring.

I know you said you don't watch Tucker Carlson?
What's your primary objection then, with those who do?
My objection isn't with those who view him....they are where they are. My objection is with his blatant manipulation and distortion of issues in order to control what they think.

I don't even watch Tucker Carlson. I have to turn him on occasionally to see why so many oppose him though...Seems so silly that many from your side of the aisle truly believe he should be silenced.
Your posts say otherwise.

Perhaps there is not as much hatred, fear and divisiveness as you pretend
OK....the hatred and divisiveness in the US today are all in my mind.

Nobody had power over my mind, though the illiberals certainly would like to think that they do.
By definition, those who have allowed themselves to be manipulated and controlled don't recognize it has happened.

Your opinion is noted but I see no evidence that anyone takes his opinions as gospel especially since Fox says no one should.
They should make an announcement prior and throughout the show that the information they are providing is either not true or grossly taken out of context.

Fox News and Tucker Carlson use 'minute-by-minute' ratings that show their audience loves 'white nationalism' talking points, report says

iu

It's hardly surprising that the American white-supremacy crowd prefers watching the more racist commentators in the Fox News stable.

What is surprising is the number of white-supremacy individuals here in the United States.
I don't think this is really news to anyone.

It’s scary how easily manipulated the Fox news viewers are.
But not really surprising. Some of the older ones have been being indoctrinated since the eighties, thanks to Rush. That's 40 years of force feeding them hate and lies, it's no wonder their brains are mush.

My objection isn't with those who view him....they are where they are. My objection is with his blatant manipulation and distortion of issues in order to control what they think.

Your posts say otherwise.

OK....the hatred and divisiveness in the US today are all in my mind.

By definition, those who have allowed themselves to be manipulated and controlled don't recognize it has happened.

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, you don't have a thing to do with this, do you? /sarc
If you could, you'd make sure NOBODY could watch Tucker Carlson.

Fox News is an entertainment channel? PET. Peckerwood Entertainment Television.

Fox News says Tucker is an entertainer not to be taken seriously.

Pay attention.

Are you saying Tucker says anything if you pay him for it and that you think this is a good thing?

Don't put words in my mouth.

They should make an announcement prior and throughout the show that the information they are providing is either not true or grossly taken out of context.

No, what they need to do is to put an announcement up for the illiberal haters who watch his show to just chill out. :ROFLMAO:

Of course you don't care. He's trolling the left and that makes you giggle. It's quite sad seeing people like you defend this garbage. Exactly why most Americans hate politics.

Of course you don't care. He's trolling the left and that makes you giggle.

:ROFLMAO:
It's quite sad seeing people like you defend this garbage. Exactly why most Americans hate politics.

Don't speak for me. I love politics. :)

I especially like watching uber-leftist partisans meltdown over a Fox News entertainer.

I wouldn't disagree. Afterall, he is a political pundit, an entertainer. I think he gets a kick out of those who take his schtick so seriously.
Tucker is a great pundit, entertainer and genius-level troll. He breaks the lefties' brains over and over again and they just keep coming back for more.
I mean, just look at this obsession.

Back
Top Bottom