• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox figures prod Trump to call a national emergency for his wall

I hope he does declare a National Emergency..

I would like to see him send troops to the border to take American citizens land at gun point.. That will be 1 hell of a photo op. His base won't care, hell they'll love it, more authoritarian tactics by their cult leader will probably get them all warm and fuzzy and orgasmic.

But it 'might', 'MIGHT' be the kick in the ass moderate Republicans need to finally say enough. I've been waiting for 7-8 years for the moderate Republicans to wake up though, and they haven't yet. So I'm not optimistic. But damn, something eventually has to wake them up and say no more.

They won't "wake up" until Trump is out of office (whether by resigning, or losing the 2020 election), in which case they'll pretend that they never voted or supported him in the first place (like they did with Dubya). Only then will they "wake up", but by then a Democrat will be president, and they'll be too busy opposing everything that Democrat does, just like the rest of their Republican counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom