• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is set to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this week

I know you are but what am I. Weak.
You do realize that you starting this little scratch by claiming that I was in an echo chamber and not addressing my statement. So if there's any sign of weakness in this conversation, it's not on my side of the debate.

I'm fine with letting you cower there if you wish, but don't attempt to make idiotic claims and then run away. You should be better than that.

Seeing as she "didn't read the script" with the democrats. I have no problem in not thinking she'd do anything less with the republicans.
Like I stated, you screamed for the monkey to dance and when it did not. You did your best to get rid of it.
Sadly, this is becoming an extremely tarnished legacy for the democrats.

lol, that's a whole lotta stretching in defense of a loser who went to the party of losers because nobody liked her in her original party.

Just like the Donald.

You do realize that you starting this little scratch by claiming that I was in an echo chamber and not addressing my statement. So if there's any sign of weakness in this conversation, it's not on my side of the debate.

I'm fine with letting you cower there if you wish, but don't attempt to make idiotic claims and then run away. You should be better than that.

"your statement" was a bunch of hallow garbage. I addressed it the way it should have been addressed.

lol, that's a whole lotta stretching in defense of a loser who went to the party of losers because nobody liked her in her original party.

Just like the Donald.
And now you're reduced to being nothing but a broken record.
"your statement" was a bunch of hallow garbage. I addressed it the way it should have been addressed.
And a spine was not able to form... color me surprised.

I'm going to go ahead and dismiss you now.
Let me know when you have the nerve to try again.

And now you're reduced to being nothing but a broken record.

And a spine was not able to form... color me surprised.

I'm going to go ahead and dismiss you now.
Let me know when you have the nerve to try again.

"dimissed"

looks like we have another Mycroft on our hands.

Because the Democrats own voters didn't like her...so that means the party didn't give her a chance.

Republicans wanted her as the nominee for the Dems because they knew they didn't like her...and thus giving Trump an easy path to victory. It was always about getting Trump re-elected. The clown couldn't get re-elected on his own merits, so hoping for another Hillary Clinton type situation was what they were hoping for...again.

I'm of the firm opinion that attractive women politicians almost invariably wind up conservatives, and Tulsi is no exception.
Nah. You've got that backwards. Your people usually focus on looks above anything else.

Who said anything about "hating conservatives"? Watch CPAC lately? Nothing but a bunch of lunatics who despise liberals and anyone who doesn't conform to their "ideology", and their laughable perception of the "American way". Your leaders would rather see Putin win just to stick it to Biden.
And "your leaders" are poopy heads.

Says the party who's entire 'platform" is centered around whatever a Reality T.V. Star claims to want. The lazy sack of shits literally recycled their 2016 platform in 2020 because they literally had nothing to run on.
Sorry, the left pays more attention to Trump than the right does. Literally the only time I hear about him is when ya'll are whining.
She failed as a Democrat because the parties voter base didn't like her. So, like the opportunist she is, joined the fascists. They'll embrace her with glee because she'll happily spew whatever spoon-feed talking points she's supposed to...for her own political gain.
The fascists are among the left, so it's more like she's been distanced from them because they are ****ing nutball totalitarians.

Just what I thought. A bunch of bullshit from people who can't ****ing wrap their head around the fact that she doesn't she our position as being world police as valid, and that often our interventions make things worse in the long run, and are not for the reasons that are ostensibly claimed, and she's right. The rise of ISIS, and all the blood that was shed from them, lies squarely at the feet of people like you, and that's just one example.

At the same time we have economic ties with China and kiss their ass, as well as Saudi Arabia, so spare me the fauxrage over any concern over humanitarianism.

Also just what I thought. I provided links, you didn't look at them and gave a canned response.

So I won't be providing citations for you in the future.

Also just what I thought. I provided links, you didn't look at them and gave a canned response.

So I won't be providing citations for you in the future.
I read your links. They are based on the most loose premise of guilty by associations of associations. Also, that if you're not pro-war or conflict then you support bad people.

Sorry, the left pays more attention to Trump than the right does. Literally the only time I hear about him is when ya'll are whining.

The fascists are among the left, so it's more like she's been distanced from them because they are ****ing nutball totalitarians.

1. Trump is the leader of your party. Still polls well ahead of the rest of the idiots in your party, in every 2024 poll, holds massive rallies, and has destroyed careers of lifelong Republicans because they didn't toe the line. I realize you're embarrassed that your right wing brethren worship that piece of garbage, but you denying reality doesn't change the facts.

2. No, the fascists are on the right, by the very definition, and they have always been. Tulsi only cares about money and power, and since she failed as a Democrat, she'll join the anti American fascists on the right if it can garner her the power she craves so badly.

She wasn't even given a chance by her own party. She was dismissed because she wasn't a member of the Prog Squad and/or she wasn't a recycled candidate.

She ran in the Democratic Primary, participated in the debates, and was eligible for votes. She was given a chance and she got the thumbs-down.

Nope...they are Obama's JV team.

Isis was created when we invaded Iraq....under your GOP leaders.

And despite the narrative, your hero Trump did absolutely nothing to end forever wars...in fact he continued them.

Any surprise that Gabbard is a FORMER member of Congress and a FORMER Democrat?

She wasn't even given a chance by her own party. She was dismissed because she wasn't a member of the Prog Squad and/or she wasn't a recycled candidate.

I live in NH and was, as always, heavily involved in the primaries.

Tell me how she wasn't given a chance by her party? She participated in the debates. Her name was on the ballot.

Back
Top Bottom