• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is set to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this week

I'm glad you see Kamala Harris as standing by her convictions. I'm kind of surprised that you do, but glad.

Sorry, that was a typo -- I meant to say Tulsi Gabbard

And a brain the size of a chickpea.

Her brain is much bigger than anyone in the GQP.

Please....let's hear MTG and the rest of those dimwits talk some more about Jewish space lasers.

Kinda like the DNC letting the 2-time failed Prez candidate Hillary Clinton speak?

Yep. Just like that. Hillary is sort of this undead thing that you can't put down. There aren't enough wooden stakes.

Long after you and I are dust, she will still be shuffling around in a pant suit, telling everyone how things should be done.

Long after you and I are dust, she will still be shuffling around in a pant suit, telling everyone how things should be done.
So she'll look like the Cryptkeeper in drag? Now that's an image o_O

Yep. Just like that. Hillary is sort of this undead thing that you can't put down. There aren't enough wooden stakes.

Better yet, Hillary will still be calling everyone who votes for the GQP "deplorables", which they are and forever will be.

We should hope for and support more moderate, independent politicians who are not beholden to corporate and special interests, whose political goals are to work together for all American people regardless of party affiliation, and to craft policies and legislation that benefit everyone equally.

Everyone else will whine and accuse her of being a nazi.
LOL.....and yet moderate Independent republicans are called RHINOs and driven out of the party.

LOL! I love it when the left eats left 😂

I will be shocked to the nth degree if she isn't labeled a "token" by one of the plethora of race-baiting slobs who call themselves commentators or "contributors" on MSNBC or Tiffany Cross doesn't use her favorite phrase ("Minstrel show") in the same sentence as Gabbard's name.

A token? Nah. An opportunist looking for $$$ and political power? Absolutely. She failed as a Democrat, so she's running to the idiots on the right, same as Trump. Can't blame her, Trump was successful at it, why can't she be?

Remember all the Trumpster praise for Gabbard? 😄

It was all phony.

They wanted Gabbard as the nominee because they knew Democrats didn't like her, and thus Trump would cruise his way into a second term. Trump had zero accomplishments or anything to run on, so their hope was Democrats would repeat a 2016 like scenario and run a candidate that was repulsive to their own parties base of voters. Fortunately, they didn't make the same mistake twice.

She's an American, and not a Globalist shill like the Dem leadership.

She's not Kamala Harris or Shillary Clinton -- she's not the kind of woman that Democrats want (ie. a shallow crook).

The Democrats are doomed. DOOMED. Literally their only hope is to rig the vote by legalizing ballot-harvesting and voter fraud.
That is where they're headed full steam. Right down the toilet.

You may hate Democrats like Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Sinema and Kamala Harris, but they stand by their convictions and won't be broken down by the current corrupt Democrat leadership.

Sure bro. You just keep swallowing that propaganda your political masters are feeding you.

She outlasted every candidate in the primaries except Biden and Bernie. Including Harris, Warren, Buttigieg, Klobuchar...

Who cares? Democrats don't like her, so she ran to the fascists.

I'm glad you see Kamala Harris as standing by her convictions. I'm kind of surprised that you do, but glad.

homeboy was seething so much when he wrote that post, he didn't even know what he was really typing. That's what happens when the right wing fever swamp swallows you whole.

CPAC borders on QANON, Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist, Gabbard is a cultist. They all kinda go together.

I had hoped Gabbard was normal and would run for vp with Inslee as prez and be the dreamboat ticket.

She's more likely to run with Putin now.

Last edited:

LOL, and the grift has now come full circle. Anyone who has been paying attention knew where Gabbard would end up, as she went nowhere as a Democrat, so she (similar to Donald Trump), went to the next best thing: the GOP. She fully well knows the GOP base is rife with gullible idiots who believe whatever garbage conspiracy theory and talking points their media and political leaders invent on the whim, so she knew it would be easy to adopt the standard scripted talked points, and easily slide her way into GOP politics without pushback, even if she once was an EVIL Democrat. Trump successfully did it, and she's most certainly jockeying for the VP spot when Trump inevitably runs in 2024.

Trump, DeSantis, Pompeo, Gabbard, lord knows what other idiot they'll have speak at this fascist event in Florida, filled with rich elitists waiting for their next tax cut, and toothless idiots living off the dole, while ranting about the EVIL "government". Amusing indeed.

Glenn Beck is the keynote speaker. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Back
Top Bottom