• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Former Fox News Channel Producer Tells the Real Story Behind "Fair and Balanced"

galenrox said:
I've think there's a LOT wrong with that. I would have a hard time thinking of something that pisses me off more than people using religion to manipulate the religious into doing something that is completely uninvolved with religion. It's a slap in the face whenever a company uses Jesus for profit, or to turn people against each other for their own personal gain, yes, there is a WHOLE ****ing lot wrong with that.

Of course it's an ex employee, do you think a current employee is going to say those things and keep his/her job?

What are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!
Its okay to use Jesus's teachings to make money........
To kill......"Killin' in the name of Jesus.. PRAISE THE LOARD!"

But heaven forbid you use some teachings of Jesus to justify gay rights or just being nice to gay people.... oh no.... thats wrong.

There is alot wrong with the Christian society, and alot of it has to do with the fundamentalism that gets publicized on television. Tell me the last Christian show you've seen that doesn't support these fundamentalist ideas.

This is not to say that all Christians are bad.... but anyone who thinks this way is definately not on Santa's List.

KCConservative said:
I listen to a lot of political talk radio, both liberal and conservative. In my view, Colmes is just phoning it in now. For months, years in fact, he has been bashing the president on Iraq every night.

Except for last night and tonight. Isn't it interesting that on the day of Iraq's election and the day following, the topics on the Colmes show were Webcan strippers and a discussion on favorite sleep positions. He stayed completely away from Iraq. The success of the the elections just weren't important enough for him to bother, I guess.

KC, we agree on something! He sucks. Fire him.

Back
Top Bottom