• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says "Second Wave" Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pandemic is Over"

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says "there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen." The "Big Pharma" insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a "second wave" based on "new cases."

Scamdemic

“In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says "there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen." The "Big Pharma" insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a "second wave" based on "new cases."

Scamdemic
You just believe the deniers say don't ya. For this to be true the Governors and Governments of every State and City in the USA would have to be in on it, or the guy doesn't know what the heck he is talking about......and you believe him.

Scamdemic
Link please.

How does the OP explain the higher than average excess deaths this year with two obvious spikes?

excess-mortality-raw-death-count_2.jpg

Scamdemic

The problem are politicians and MSM who supported the Covid-1984 scam and already caused millions of deaths and destroying of economies. They know well after loosing of power they will be immediately imprisoned and tried for the high treason and first degree mass murders.

How does the OP explain the higher than average excess deaths this year with two obvious spikes?

View attachment 67300817
Propaganda

You just believe the deniers say don't ya. For this to be true the Governors and Governments of every State and City in the USA would have to be in on it, or the guy doesn't know what the heck he is talking about......and you believe him.
“Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer”
Are you a science denier?

Scamdemic

The same guy must have promoted the Oxycotin as a non-addictive drug....

Nope, all one has to do is watch the hospitals ICU's across the Midwest being slammed to know he really doesn't have a clue, and seems you are missing the same news.

Nope, all one has to do is watch the hospitals ICU's across the Midwest being slammed to know he really doesn't have a clue, and seems you are missing the same news.
Not a single news story in my area about ICU beds since July, because there are plenty of beds.

Last edited:
Not a single news story in my area about ICU beds in my area since July, because there are plenty of beds.
You are not in the Midwest, and FYI over 30 States are seeing increases in numbers, read more news besides you local community news flyer.

Not a single news story in my area about ICU beds in my area since July, because there are plenty of beds.

So, you arrive at natioal-wide conclusions based on the local news in your area?

Here is one local story from another area

As Utah continues to report new coronavirus cases at unprecedented levels, a second Utah hospital has filled its intensive care unit, forcing it to open — and staff — overflow beds.
Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George filled its intensive care unit beds on Sunday, when southwest Utah reported its highest-yet number of hospitalizations during one week.
“We continue to see high volumes of patients in intensive care units at our hospitals across the state,” said Jess Gomez, spokesman for Intermountain Healthcare, which operates the hospital.

You are not in the Midwest, and FYI over 30 States are seeing increases in numbers, read more news besides you local community news flyer.
I don’t bother reading MSM propaganda fish wrappers. Mostly lies. I can verify everything from my local news media, even contact the writers, and have.

So, you arrive at natioal-wide conclusions based on the local news in your area?

Here is one local story from another area

As Utah continues to report new coronavirus cases at unprecedented levels, a second Utah hospital has filled its intensive care unit, forcing it to open — and staff — overflow beds.
Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George filled its intensive care unit beds on Sunday, when southwest Utah reported its highest-yet number of hospitalizations during one week.
“We continue to see high volumes of patients in intensive care units at our hospitals across the state,” said Jess Gomez, spokesman for Intermountain Healthcare, which operates the hospital.

More testing = more cases, most have no symptoms, and the Science guy address this in the OP, a high percentage of false positives, it happened to some big Alabama college football coach, tested positive one day, negative the next. Big news story if you care to search for it.

And that news headline is misleading referring to cases, Not hospitalizations.

More testing = more cases, most have no symptoms, and the Science guy address this in the OP, a high percentage of false positives, it happened to some big Alabama college football coach, tested positive one day, negative the next. Big news story if you care to search for it.

And that news headline is misleading referring to cases, Not hospitalizations.

ICUs are not filled at higher rates as a result of detecting more asympomatic people or as a result of false positives.

I don’t bother reading MSM propaganda fish wrappers. Mostly lies. I can verify everything from my local news media, even contact the writers, and have.
Then you are not getting very good local news. Probably works out best for you.

Scamdemic

Are hospital admissions faked too?
How about deaths. False positive

Moi

Your source is crap.

He was the Chief Science Officer for Allergy & Respiratory, not all of Pfizer... good lord...

Are hospital admissions faked too?
How about deaths. False positive

Moi

They are false positives.

And the peope on ICUs who are on ventilator and cannot breath are also false positive.

This is how you turn into a David Avocado Wolfe fan. Let us know how that works out!

I keep waiting for Darwin to come and take these half-brained denier's out of our gene pools.

Today, my state admitted the first patient to our inpromptu "over-flow" medical facilities they put up at State Park to handle the pandemic spikes.

If I were a health worker, I probably wouldn't wait for Darwin. I would probably just want to shove these deadly dumbasses off a cliff. LOL!

I keep waiting for Darwin to come and take these half-brained denier's out of our gene pools.

Today, my state admitted the first patient to our inpromptu "over-flow" medical facilities they put up at State Park to handle the pandemic spikes.

If I were a health worker, I probably wouldn't wait for Darwin. I would probably just want to shove these deadly dumbasses off a cliff. LOL!
Actually.. what we would like to do... (we would never do it.. but we talk about "wouldn;t it be great)... to take these deniers.. who refuse to wear masks etc..

when they get sick.. and need treatment... to be able to say "what.. what? You aren;t sick.. you can;t be having symptoms... this is like the flu!.. sorry.. no treatment for you.. this is a hoax... " Tell them that "fakers" don;t need ventilators.."...
"Sorry but you have symptoms and tested positive for covid... but we know that it must be a false positive"

It would be so nice if we could hold them to their beliefs when they get confronted with reality. The worst is.. when they get sick or their wife or someone they care about gets sick;..

Suddenly they go from "well some would have died anyway".. and "we are culling the herd"... to "you need to do everything for them".

Scamdemic
Maybe idiotic lies like that are the reason he is a "former" Chief Science Officer.

Back
Top Bottom