• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For Ron DeSantis fans

gbg3

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Mark Levin did a full hour interview with DeSantis tonight on his show. I thought it was excellent and, for those of you who hope for or see a big future for DeSantis, I highly recommend it. The topics were numerous and included school openings, covid vaccinations, election integrity, riots/crime/law enforcement, big tech/censorship and more. DeSantis gave full, complete, on topic and very direct answers to every question asked of him. Excellent interview! I think Levin's show airs a few times over the weekend.

Mark Levin did a full hour interview with DeSantis tonight on his show. I thought it was excellent and, for those of you who hope for or see a big future for DeSantis, I highly recommend it. The topics were numerous and included school openings, covid vaccinations, election integrity, riots/crime/law enforcement, big tech/censorship and more. DeSantis gave full, complete, on topic and very direct answers to every question asked of him. Excellent interview! I think Levin's show airs a few times over the weekend.

If Trump don't run, I think DeSantis is currently the heir apparent - barring a Trump kid.

Democrats love hating on the guy, but he kept his state rolling along as well as expected without stacking up dead seniors like cord wood.

Yeah, American is gonna rush out to elect someone that treated covid like a hoax, allowed his citizens to die, and then fed vaccines to the highest bidders.

Uh huh.

Yeah, American is gonna rush out to elect someone that treated covid like a hoax, allowed his citizens to die, and then fed vaccines to the highest bidders.

Uh huh.

While progressives heralded Cuomo as the Covid savior.

DeSantis protected the most vulnerable first, while you were all standing around amazed over how high Cuomo could stack dead seniors citizens.

DeSantis protected the most vulnerable first
, while you were all standing around amazed over how high Cuomo could stack dead seniors citizens.

No they didn’t; no he didn’t.

And all of your made up arguments took place during a time frame in which the GOP to a man and woman insisted covid was a hoax; covid wasn’t that dangerous; covid‘s death toll was inflated; masks don’t work; distancing doesn’t work; sacrifice grandma for the economy.

There’s a reason Biden is sitting on a 60% approval rating and Americans are actually feeling optimistic about covid for the first time in a year. It ain’t Ron Desantis and FLORIDA.

It just dawned on me why conservatives aren’t arguing that covid is just the flu anymore: they want to take vaccine.

Hilarious.

No they didn’t; no he didn’t.

And all of your made up arguments took place during a time frame in which the GOP to a man and woman insisted covid was a hoax; covid wasn’t that dangerous; covid‘s death toll was inflated; masks don’t work; distancing doesn’t work; sacrifice grandma for the economy.

There’s a reason Biden is sitting on a 60% approval rating and Americans are actually feeling optimistic about covid for the first time in a year. It ain’t Ron Desantis and FLORIDA.

You can lie about it all day long, but it will not change facts.

And you have zero facts that prove that there would not have been as many deaths under a Democrat watch.

Yes, I have no facts proving your made up claim.

Yes, I have no facts proving your made up claim.

Florida's death rate is much less than New York

New York: 245 deaths per hundred thousand.
Population: 19.4 million

Florida: 146 deaths per hundred thousand.
Population: 21.5 million

You spout nonsense even when the evidence is right in front of your face.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/us-coronavirus-deaths-by-state-july-1.html

Cuomo lies about the Covid numbers and the Dems IN HIS OWN STATE are after his ass...

DeSantis lies about Florida's Covid numbers, he also fired people who tried to report the correct, honest numbers, and even sent the cops in to raid someone's house to threaten and intimidate.

The Democrat Cuomo's political career is probably over..

The Republican DeSantis is the front-runner for the Republican presidential nominee in 2024.....lol

1 party punishes liars and politicians who lie.... On the other side the Republicans reward their politicians who lie and use Gestapo tactics to intimidate people by wanting them to be POTUS...

The so called 'moderate' Republican hypocrites can stuff it when they say both parties are the same..

DeSantis protected the most vulnerable first, while you were all standing around amazed over how high Cuomo could stack dead seniors citizens.

You are white washing the mans inaction early last year. Open beaches and Spring break 2020 ring a bell?

Cuomo lies about the Covid numbers and the Dems IN HIS OWN STATE are after his ass...

DeSantis lies about Florida's Covid numbers, he also fired people who tried to report the correct, honest numbers, and even sent the cops in to raid someone's house to threaten and intimidate.

The Democrat Cuomo's political career is probably over..

The Republican DeSantis is the front-runner for the Republican presidential nominee in 2024.....lol

1 party punishes liars and politicians who lie.... On the other side the Republicans reward their politicians who lie and use Gestapo tactics to intimidate people by wanting them to be POTUS...

The so called 'moderate' Republican hypocrites can stuff it when they say both parties are the same..

145 Florida vs. 246 New York.......... Covid deaths per hundred thousand people is not lying.

New York was shut tighter than a virgin in a prison shower and had little to show for it.

Cuomo’s changing the stats in the report in question did not affect the quality or effectiveness of COVID response in the state. He misrepresented the stats, the number of elderly care patients who died, of COVID deaths occurring in care facilities and, instead, they were counted as from the hospital in which they died, though they were care facility patients.

The national avg mortality rate for elderly care facilities is 14%. NY is at 12% after adding the deaths not previously incl. That is no so big a diff.

DeSantis fired a whistleblower who accused him of manipulating data which would result in lower death and or cased figures for the state. Cuomo’s not placing many elderly deaths in the elderly care category in which they belonged did not change the state’s bottom-line data. The misplacement also did not change the conclusion of the report in which it was used for analysis.

Cuomo should be removed from the gov office because of what appears to be the overwhelming evidence of his sexual misconduct. The Dems would be stupid to "let the voters decide" in the next election because Cuomo will lose and the Dems won't have a viable candidate.

145 Florida vs. 246 New York.......... Covid deaths per hundred thousand people is not lying.

New York was shut tighter than a virgin in a prison shower and had little to show for it.

Objectives. To determine the number of excess deaths (i.e., those exceeding historical trends after accounting for COVID-19 deaths) occurring in Florida during the COVID-19 pandemic.Methods. Using seasonal autoregressive integrated moving average time-series modeling and historical mortality trends in Florida, we forecasted monthly deaths from January to September of 2020 in the absence of the pandemic. We compared estimated deaths with monthly recorded total deaths (i.e., all deaths regardless of cause) during the COVID-19 pandemic and deaths only from COVID-19 to measure excess deaths in Florida.Results. Our results suggest that Florida experienced 19 241 (15.5%) excess deaths above historical trends from March to September 2020, including 14 317 COVID-19 deaths and an additional 4924 all-cause, excluding COVID-19, deaths in that period.Conclusions. Total deaths are significantly higher than historical trends in Florida even when accounting for COVID-19-related deaths. The impact of COVID-19 on mortality is significantly greater than the official COVID-19 data suggest. (Am J Public Health. Published online ahead of print February 18, 2021: e1-e4.

Hmmmm... since it's been proven both are lying about their numbers, AND that Florida has been lying since day 1... I don't understand your point of using false numbers..

Also NYC.... No place with the population density like it in the country..

And 125,000 have died on Biden's watch.Isn't great to have a President that can lead?

American's are not so stupid as to not know who ignored and downplayed COVID, it's a stain the GOP will carry for many, many years...

Cuomo’s changing the stats in the report in question did not affect the quality or effectiveness of COVID response in the state. He misrepresented the stats, the number of elderly care patients who died, of COVID deaths occurring in care facilities and, instead, they were counted as from the hospital in which they died, though they were care facility patients.

The national avg mortality rate for elderly care facilities is 14%. NY is at 12% after adding the deaths not previously incl. That is no so big a diff.

DeSantis fired a whistleblower who accused him of manipulating data which would result in lower death and or cased figures for the state. Cuomo’s not placing many elderly deaths in the elderly care category in which they belonged did not change the state’s bottom-line data. The misplacement also did not change the conclusion of the report in which it was used for analysis.

Cuomo should be removed from the gov office because of what appears to be the overwhelming evidence of his sexual misconduct. The Dems would be stupid to "let the voters decide" in the next election because Cuomo will lose and the Dems won't have a viable candidate.

Ahhhh..... :)

The lying whistle blower?

The same Rebeka Jones that was caught in her lies?

And 125,000 have died on Biden's watch.Isn't great to have a President that can lead?

Yes! Joe inherited a viral shithole and has turned it completely around in just 2 months. Economy is recovering, massive relief passed to Americans.

Good stuff.

Florida's death rate is much less than New York

New York: 245 deaths per hundred thousand.
Population: 19.4 million

Florida: 146 deaths per hundred thousand.
Population: 21.5 million

You spout nonsense even when the evidence is right in front of your face.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/us-coronavirus-deaths-by-state-july-1.html

So NY isn’t located in the United States where the GOP let 400k Americans die without lifting a finger?

Your fables are getting more colorful.

Ahhhh..... :)

The lying whistle blower?

The same Rebeka Jones that was caught in her lies?

Unlike you, possibly a flawed human being, personally. But no flaws proved to do with her accusations against DeSantis, which he could not deny.
Rebekah Jones - Wikipedia

Normally, I point out exactly which paragraph(s) support what I say. But pretty much the whole of what I link says it all.

Back
Top Bottom