• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

For our confused friends on the left:

Would you have supported an invasion of Iran as opposed to Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • no

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
I would get a car becasue you can still pull things with it. My supra has far more pulling power than any truck except those duramax diesels. However, I dont pull anything with it. On the other hand if you get a car it is also far more economical on fuel which these days is a must. Also for 5 grand I could get you many nice cars that have lots of potential.

I am a huge tuner guy that is literally in everything. I have a team that is full of misc cars. From S2000 to Firebirds. I also have some street bikers on the team too. We also do almost all the shows in socal. From HIN to HID to Superautofest to SEMA. We have sponsors we have connections to shops, dynos, tuners, and some stores.

My friend just bought a EVO and just dropped about 8grand into his car. We just got all the parts in yesterday and now we are working on it. Thats why I am up so late casue we just got done working on it for the night. We still have another 4-6hours worth of work ahead.

JKD COBRA said:
Trajan - you have to understand where these people are coming from. They don't think like the majority of the country. When they are faced with an enemy, they think "how can we appease them", "how can we make them like us?" They don't think "how can we stop a threat to make everyone safe."

You have to understand that the liberals think that it is our fault that terrorists hate us. We caused the attacks. Therefore, if all we would do is pull out of Iraq, the attacks would stop and they would like us. If all we would do is give up and leave them alone, they wouldn't hate us anymore.
This post is total bullshit! Please prove to all of us through factual links that the vast majority of Liberal thinkers in the USA think "how can we appease them"?

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit! :bs :bs :bs

Is the only thing you can contribute to this debate untruths and idiotic generalizations about millions of Americans?

I don't think it's our fault that terrorists hate us, nor do I think the average person, the average liberal or the average anything American belives that drivel.

I get the feeling that for some of you get some weird thrill writing "hate liberal" posts hoping that someone of your political persuasion will write another post that agrees with you. That is not a debate, that is bullshit.

Why don't you consistent "liberal bashers" try to DEBATE us on the issues of the thread rather than simple political party bashing? I certainly do not believe the majority of Conservatives espouse the NEOCON point of view or the whackiness of the rabid religious right or that Conservatives want the USA to be the United States of Jesus or that "Intelligent Design" is science not philosophy!

I think that just about everyone in the USA believes terrorism is not our fault, it is a gigantic cultural and economic divide that, at the end of the day translates into a completely different thought process. Overall, I think, the things that we value as vital in our life our diametrically different than what our terrorist enemies value and that is the genesis of the conflict, IMHO....

Bottom line? If you get off on general liberal or conservative bashing maybe it would be better to start a thread in the basement that addesses that desire. I would much prefer to see actually debating of facts and the refuting of facts by both sides with provable data from, as W would say, "the Internets." :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom