• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

For All Pro-Choice Women

If it was proven that the fetus is a living human child, would you still abort?

• Yes, I couldn't care less if it was a child or not.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, it is better to kill it than to give it a bad life.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No, I would never kill a human child.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Fantasea said:
Perhaps you've defined my mission in life; to decieve you. Or at least to drive you a little further into "The Twilight Zone".
Nah, I just note that you continue to lie. No big surprise to me, not any event that drives me anywhere. I am used to prolifers lying; that is the norm. You merely confirm this.

steen said:
Nah, I just note that you continue to lie. No big surprise to me, not any event that drives me anywhere. I am used to prolifers lying; that is the norm. You merely confirm this.
Tell us more about moles and fingernails. Why not see if you can work in some hair clippings and a few scabs, too.

Perhaps if you set your mind to it and collect enough of this stuff you can create your own version of a Frankenstein monster. Then you would have soulmate with whom you could commune, one on one.
:2funny:​

It is duly noted that once you have spewed your lying claptrap nonsense, you refuse to deal with the challenges to your lies.

Back
Top Bottom