• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

for all posters zimmerman , guilty or innocent ?

zimmerman is guilty ?

• Total voters
there are lots of personal attacks in this thread and l hope they are noticed

it just means fascism

Personal attacks at an internet forum equal or "mean" fascism????? :lamo

That's ridiculous. I :2wave:can go up to you and call you a ****ing asshole, stupid ****, ******, ****head or anything else I want to call you.

And -- If you punch me in the face? Knock me down? Jump on top of me and boink my head on the sidewalk? You're going to
I can stride up to you at midnight while you're walking your dog and ask you what the **** you're doing here; tell you to get the hell out of Dodge; yell that "We don't allow any ******* on this block!!!"

And -- If you punch me in the face? Knock me down? Jump on top of me and boink my head on the sidewalk? You're going to jail.

If I don't shoot you first.

I hope that this is my last comment on this case......Maggie, most other states do not have this Stand your ground law...Although SY G was not invoked in this trial, it did, in 2005, change the jury instructions.... The juror who spoke out admitted that they swayed the other three jurors using these instructions--which simply boiled down to Zimmerman's mindset at the second he pulled the trigger---FEAR--which is why I call Z a liar, killer and a coward..... In some other states the provocation, events leading up to the incident, the gun with a round in the chamber would have all been taken into account....In Florida it was not.......hasta la vista amigos.......:)

lol!

I am not talking about before the trial, again that's why I did not address it. I know a presumption of innocence before the trail is just that, a presumption. Next extra is trying to say after you are found not guilty, it does not mean found innocent.

My point is after you are found innocent by a jury of your pears, the presumption in no longer that and is now a fact. Under the law you are now innocent of all charges.

See where the confusion was?

Pears? Delicious...

I hope that this is my last comment on this case......Maggie, most other states do not have this Stand your ground law...Although SY G was not invoked in this trial, it did, in 2005, change the jury instructions.... The juror who spoke out admitted that they swayed the other three jurors using these instructions--which simply boiled down to Zimmerman's mindset at the second he pulled the trigger---FEAR--which is why I call Z a liar, killer and a coward..... In some other states the provocation, events leading up to the incident, the gun with a round in the chamber would have all been taken into account....In Florida it was not.......hasta la vista amigos.......:)

All of the above is a bunch of blabbering that does not address anythig Maggie said.

Back
Top Bottom