• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Food prices are going up — and at levels Americans haven't seen in decades

Thanks to Joe Biden and Democratic Party policy. This is what they want. This is what democrats voted for.
That's a lie. Nobody voted for a global supply chain shortage caused by a pandemic or for the oil companies to conspire to keep prices high.

Why do you post this crap when you know it's not true?

I make my dogs food too, but I use ground turkey and then add green beans and sweet potato.
I use a mix of beef, turkey and chicken, rice, carrots and peas? She loves it.

That's a lie. Nobody voted for a global supply chain shortage caused by a pandemic or for the oil companies to conspire to keep prices high.

Why do you post this crap when you know it's not true?

Can you provide evidence that oil companies conspire to keep prices high? What you describe would be price fixing, and it's illegal under the Sherman Act. So before you accuse anyone else of telling a lie, make sure you have your own ducks in order.

Thanks to Joe Biden and Democratic Party policy. This is what they want. This is what democrats voted for.

It happens every single time a Dem is elected President. I feel bad for the poorest in our country, because they were lied to
So, all of sudden presidents are responsible for prices. When has that ever been the case? If presidents can decide prices, they’d always decide to have low prices. Was Trump responsible for beef prices surging in 2020?

fredgraph.png

Meanwhile, Democrats voted to lower the cost of Insulin and all the Republicans voted against it.

Last edited:
Any vet will tell you that as well. Dogs need a variety and that includes meat.

Don't make me search for a vegan veterinarian that recommends a vegan dog diet!

It happens every single time a Dem is elected President. I feel bad for the poorest in our country, because they were lied to

How exactly is Joe Biden and the Democratic Party responsible for this, Schism? What policies would Donald Trump and/or a Republican-led Congress have pursued distinct from Democrats to ensure food prices did not rise so precipitously?

How exactly is Joe Biden and the Democratic Party responsible for this, Schism? What policies would Donald Trump and/or a Republican-led Congress have pursued distinct from Democrats to ensure food prices did not rise so precipitously?
Oh, let's stop playing games. If Trump were in office and this mess was taking place, the left would be blaming him all day long!

Can you provide evidence that oil companies conspire to keep prices high? What you describe would be price fixing, and it's illegal under the Sherman Act. So before you accuse anyone else of telling a lie, make sure you have your own ducks in order.
"Oil and gas companies do not want to drill more," said Pavel Molchanov, an analyst at Raymond James. "They are under pressure from the financial community to pay more dividends, to do more share buybacks instead of the proverbial 'drill baby drill,' which is the way they would have done things 10 years ago. Corporate strategy has fundamentally changed."

They say that dogs can eat a vegan diet.
can't they also eat DOG food?
I bought 30 pounds of dog food for my dog yesterday for 23 dollars
should last him near 25 to 28 days
Have a nice night

Inflation is a result of runaway govt overspending beyond our tax revenue and trade deficit.

It's directly tied to recent spending - Biden’s big-spending policies helped fuel inflation, says Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Washington’s multitrillion-dollar spending habit has driven inflation across the U.S. higher than in most other Western democracies, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.

A report released on Wednesday by the bank said the U.S. inflation rate spiked higher than other countries in March 2021, shortly after Congress passed President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package.

“Fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021,” analysts wrote.

Back
Top Bottom