• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida tops 16,000 COVID cases Tuesday, highest daily new cases since January

Survival of the fittest... If one didn't believe in Darwin's theory before, they ought to reconsider.

Tell me how sad you really are about all those Floridians who didn't obey the left's orders to comply?
I don't want anyone to get COVID. Nor do I want anyone to die.

You're talking about broken families.

I don't want anyone to get COVID. Nor do I want anyone to die.

You're talking about broken families.

I've read enough of your posts to know how you really feel about the unvaccinated, not much more than your political pawns, so probably not a good time for you to attempt to move the goal posts.

New cases...

View attachment 67345289

Deaths...

View attachment 67345290
How many bus loads of illegal immigrants who are testing positive at very high rates for Covid especially the Delta variant has the Biden administration sent to Florida?. According to the Floridian, Biden has been sending busload after busload to Florida sense March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://floridianpress.com/2021/03/border-patrol-sending-busloads-of-illegal-immigrants-to-florida/

. Gosh, it appears that Biden is sending these illegals to Red states that are not vaccinated and testing positive. Tennessee is experiencing the same thing. Texas is a forking mess along the border. More and more people living in border towns have sky rocketed in covid infections. Texas is a red state that Democrats have been trying to turn blue for years. Was this by design? Thinking minds would like to know.

Last edited:
I've read enough of your posts to know how you really feel about the unvaccinated, not much more than your political pawns, so probably not a good time for you to attempt to move the goal posts.
I do not want the unvaccinated to cause deaths (themselves or other families). I don't want anyone to die from this very preventable thing.

Is that clear enough for you?

Tell me how sad you really are about all those Floridians who didn't obey the left's orders to comply?
What is different about the left's "orders' to comply and the rights orders not to comply? The GOP is supposed to believe in leaving businesses to run their business and not interfering with their right to do that as they see fit as long as it is lawful? DeSantis has consistently told businesses what they can and cannot do in terms of establishing Covid protocols that meet the needs of their business. I guess it comes down to the right being perfectly comfortable with orders to comply as long as it is their orders.

Not cases, positive nose tests.
How many "positive nose tests" have turned out to not be actual "cases"? If any, please cite the source. Thanks

Not cases, positive nose tests.
Sarah has you preferred information source talked about the significant rise in hospitalization and ICU cases especially among those under 40?

17,000 again for FL

Yep. Same seasonal trend we saw last year in the southern half of the US when libs were blaming everything on mask mandates. Looks like case numbers should drop down again in September.

You left out the important info - hospitalizations and deaths are way down from last year. That's a good thing.

Yep. Same seasonal trend we saw last year in the southern half of the US when libs were blaming everything on mask mandates. Looks like case numbers should drop down again in September.

You left out the important info - hospitalizations and deaths are way down from last year. That's a good thing.
i'm just glad there was a vaccine last July...

1627736595349.png

New cases...

View attachment 67345289

Deaths...

View attachment 67345290

Over the last week, Florida has the second most per-capita new cases in the country, only to Louisiana. And yet:

1. DeathSantis has forbidden localities and school districts from enforcing mask mandates;
2. DeathSantis only allows coronavirus stats to come out once a week.

At this point, it is an open question whether DeathSantis supports literal human sacrifice. Nearly 40,000 Floridians have died; why should he stop there?

Over the last week, Florida has the second most per-capita new cases in the country, only to Louisiana. And yet:

1. DeathSantis has forbidden localities and school districts from enforcing mask mandates;
2. DeathSantis only allows coronavirus stats to come out once a week.

At this point, it is an open question whether DeathSantis supports literal human sacrifice. Nearly 40,000 Floridians have died; why should he stop there?
yeah. it's crazy.

the Republicans (NOT PRO-LIFE) are simply banking on a certain < a certain NUMBER of people dying from COVID. then they'll declare victory and swear that we did it the wrong way and hurt businesses more than we should have.

they have no integrity.

OMG. I’m gonna have the vapes over this news.

number of cases as last summer - far fewer hospitalizations and deaths
......but younger and sicker than the same age group last year.

Yes sicker or they would not be in the hospital or ICU. The numbers in this age group in hospital is higher than last time....last time it was quite rare

Last edited:
From Bloomberg 2 days ago. It is from doctors in Missouri but Doctors in FL are seeing the same thing.

"Doctors and nurses in Missouri, where the delta virus variant has been causing Covid-19 cases to soar, are seeing patients who are younger and seem to be worsening faster than ever before.

“I don’t remember anyone declining within 24 hours, until now,” said Rachel Keech, a physician with Missouri’s Mercy health system who specializes in caring for hospitalized patients. “Patients are coming to the hospital sooner. They’re requiring higher levels of oxygen faster. And then maximizing out on what hospitalists can do, and needing to go to the ICU faster.”

Back
Top Bottom